Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: Rafa_BN First Son 10 posts

Collectors Edition - Primordials DLC not for Free on PSN

[ Edited ]
19 replies 234 views Edited May 15, 2013

I've asked Santa Monica guys many times on the facebook page, but so far I didn't get a solid answer regarding the issue I'm facing it.

I have the brazilian version of GOW Ascension. However, I use an american PSN account (there was no PSN BR at the time I created mine), and I'm afraid that could be the reason why I can't have the Primordials DLC for free on PSN, even though I have the Collectors Edition.

I have bought the Collectors Edition (the one with mythological heroes pack plus judgment blade) and I was told that if I have this version of GOW Ascension, I would download the DLC's for free on PSN. But they are not for free on PSN (not for me). I've tried to input the code (PSN US) again and again, I have deleted the game data from my PS3, and I have also tried to input the code on the PSN BR... none of this stuff worked.

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me to solve this or at least, tell me why I can't have the Primordials DLC for free.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Re: Collectors Edition - Primordials DLC not for Free on PSN

May 16, 2013

Hello! So this seems like a rather complicated situation... let me see what I can find out. It might take some time since I need to ask contacts outside our region (and they are sleeping right now). Stay tuned!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 16, 2013

I have the same problem, just my brother account have the DLC and the other accounts of the console don't

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 16, 2013

same problem here, UK account with season pass active!!! Why is this taking so long?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 16, 2013

Thank you very much!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 16, 2013

Same here in Sweden (PAL VERSION) with the dlc not for free!! And I own the collector's edition that say you'll get future dlc:s for free! Sony Santa Monica have mess it up!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 16, 2013

ohh!.. and it happened to the latest dlc:s that was released 2013-05-15... It was ok with the previous once...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 16, 2013

Yeah almost 24 hours with no specific answer from somebody in charge. That's how much they care about our money and the fact that we are die hard fans with collector's edition of the game. Congratulations Sony and Santa Monica! Keep up the good work.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 16, 2013

Calm down man. This kind of issue doesn't look to be easy to solve. I already got a reply from them, now we just have to wait. Plus... from what I have seen so far, Santa Monica cares a lot about what we think. They are always asking for feedbacks and working on the issues reported here in the forum. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 16, 2013
For me (EU) it works now. I could download it for free and its too in the multiplayer. :smileyhappy: thx gypsy!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (99 Views)
0 Likes