Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Cheating, glitches and other things!

May 10, 2013

Relic of Determination is OP, agreed ! but you can still counter, dodge or block melee attacks the player does, however the success of doing so is still unlikely, no it's not an exploit though and if you guys that don't use Ares dont know full armor of Ares and most armors (Ares) have basically no or very little elemental resistance so magic is a counter. But say with Zeus Relic of Ascelipus that's an exploit...constant refills of magic then run over a mana spawn and wreck havoc with ultimate magic when players are engaged in battle getting 3 or 4 kills in one unleashing ! So basically from what we gather with cheaters/exploiters (god mix glitch b1tches) SMS know of the issue yet won't fix it and basically told us it was fixed when it clearly is not once again promoting exploiters and cheaters. Do they even know which players do it or ban or even threaten to ban players ? hmm !

From now on I will be writing down the names of every cheater I see using the god mix glitches and you will be reported ! I will make posts and put every name I see into and get other players on here to do so as well. So go ahead noobs keep doing it, you will be exposed here on the forums where there is constant supervision and monitoring. I hope you all get banned, you deserve to for exploiting the game to your benefit, you wanna hack go do it on a PC where the community thrive on that BS.

god_of_warsig_SnipeElite1.jpg

Message 11 of 24 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

May 10, 2013

SniperElite_SE1 wrote:

But say with Zeus Relic of Ascelipus that's an exploit...constant refills of magic then run over a mana spawn and wreck havoc with ultimate magic when players are engaged in battle getting 3 or 4 kills in one unleashing !

Whoa, time out.  That's not an exploit.  Sure, it's lame but it isn't exploiting.  Multi-god glitch is exploiting.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 12 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2265 posts

May 10, 2013

I just played a match, 4 on 4 Team Favor and one of the opponents was invincible, no damage.

A Zeus player was hit by magic, yet no effect and his Reckoning of Zeus just happened to hit me after I already cast magic before him. Get this, it wouldn't even let me use my specials.

Another was hit with a world weapon hammer by me, then he went into a fire pit, then he went into a second fire pit bot preset by me, and he still didn't die. Then I killed him with a heavy attack on the upper right side of the map and he finally died. A whopping 70XP for the kill. F U. I'm sick of the broken mechanics of this game that just won't be fixed.  Let's not even mention parry on unblockables.

I need another multiplayer game to play now so I stop punishing myself playing this game. I guess I should be exploiting like everyone else or find a hacker to cripple the game.

Message 13 of 24 (147 Views)
First Son
7 posts

obliteration bugg

May 11, 2013

This bugg guggs the living **** out of me.  This ultimate magic seems to miss opponents when it should hit them. When an opponent is executing a weapon special, Obliteration might not hit them.  It his hard to tell beacause the camera seems to zoom-in and i don't get a clear view.  With this next point though, I am sure.  If an opponent is in my radius when I activate Obliteration, evades to another point within its radius, he does not get hit. At no point is he ever outside the radious of Obliteration, but because he evaded to another point within the circle, somehow he does not get hit. This has to be a glitch. If it isn't, I quit the game.

Message 14 of 24 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11720 posts

May 11, 2013

^it is no bug. dodging gives u invincibility frames. so if u time it whn the spell would hit......ur invincible thru the spell >.<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

May 17, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFG8vVZXWW8     if there is no cheating explain this

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/unrealpat07/media/2ns13s3.gif.html][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/unrealpat07/2ns13s3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Message 16 of 24 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 17, 2013
^I've seen this some times. =/
Message 17 of 24 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 17, 2013

ravnwlf wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFG8vVZXWW8     if there is no cheating explain this

should post it on SSM twitter

Message 18 of 24 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

May 17, 2013

ravnwlf wrote:

Ha, that is not surprising.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 19 of 24 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 17, 2013

checked out the video ... certainly captures the exploit. I think I've played him too, as a Poseidon warrior, but with Hades blade & mist .... I was startled at first when a Poseidon whipped out the Hades blade, but figured it had to be the god glitch .... hopefully, people will either behave more honorably & not use it, or will be banned ... I do think it's unfair .... the guy is posting & bragging about it, there is no doubt he is a cheater .... his acct. should be banned from the MP for GOWA.

Message 20 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes