Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: obliteration bugg

May 17, 2013

SuckMySPOCK wrote:

This bugg guggs the living **** out of me.  This ultimate magic seems to miss opponents when it should hit them. When an opponent is executing a weapon special, Obliteration might not hit them.  It his hard to tell beacause the camera seems to zoom-in and i don't get a clear view.  With this next point though, I am sure.  If an opponent is in my radius when I activate Obliteration, evades to another point within its radius, he does not get hit. At no point is he ever outside the radious of Obliteration, but because he evaded to another point within the circle, somehow he does not get hit. This has to be a glitch. If it isn't, I quit the game.

Yeah reminds me of how I've been able to 'dodge' the gorgon activation turning me to stone quite a few times. a few ways are to jump off ledges and grapple up as the shockwave hits. Another is be in the process of a brutal kill or activate your relic as the shockwave hits. 

The worst is the mixed God cheat/glitch, more of a cheat though as you have to actualy make an effort to activate it.

It gives an unfair advantage and I can't believe people actually defend it's use like it's ok. 

Invincible enemies, even hitting using magic or world weapons doesn't do anything, Always seem to be Hades so far, this may be God glitch again. 

Hades souls Steal at level 3 can only be used use twice once. 

Dying on spikes that I personally set is a recent one. It's like every time they patch this game they make new glitches in the process. 

I know the game is riddled with glitches, some of which are forgivable, others are less so. 

Message 21 of 24 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: obliteration bugg

May 17, 2013
The lower left Hyperion gate in the Bog of the Forgotten Map never works for me.

Message 22 of 24 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Cheating, glitches and other things!

May 17, 2013
Yes SM, there's no issues with your game. Forget the fact that the activity numbers are pathetic, everything is just fine. Bottom line, this component is an absolute failure. **bleep** near every aspect is either broken or poor. If Sony figured the mp in this would be as successful as the one in Uncharted, the numbers say otherwise. If they want that success, they better outsource the next installment's mp. SM has no clue what they're doing.
Message 23 of 24 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2333 posts

Re: Cheating, glitches and other things!

May 17, 2013

I'd personally enjoy a developers community night with it being recorded, and every single exploit and glitch occurs while they play.

Unfortunately it will never happen because they aren't using off the shelf systems and an at home internet service.

Message 24 of 24 (109 Views)
0 Likes