Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: Cheaters

May 6, 2013

geez i was just asking don't u see urself how '' tough guy'' ur posts have been  and there is no reason to show of teh god glitch everybody knows 

Message 101 of 123 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

May 6, 2013
That's your opinion, I think it's cool
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 102 of 123 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 6, 2013

Wow.... Ok-- I know Poseidon4ever doesnt use that glitch to his advantage and I'm pretty sure he would wipe the floor with you regardless what you use--- Hell-- I probably could--- Not saying I would for sure-- I know I have handed other Multiple God abusers their **bleep**-- and P4E handed me my **bleep**--- like 13-0 you need to chill bro-- not saying you arent good-- but using that exploit to your advantage and calling it a game mechanic is really remedial.  Straight up ADD type **bleep** bro--- You need to pick a God and stick with him and try to play legit-- if you can beat us then, then you can boast and brag all you want-- for now.. shut you're hole ( I'm talking to the dude disrespecting Thel and P4E here)  Don't even know your name-- I didn't look at it. Don't really want to-- Your garbage if you use that glitch regardless-- You could beat P4E 20-0 and still be trash if your using that--- sorry man.. you need to get off your ego trip and think to yourself why you even have to use something like that in the first place?? Why do you like to cheat?? The game is about pledging an Oath to a God----- This glitch will be fixed sometime and then your gonna get STOMPED-- cause u prolly used to using all sorts of mixtures your not gonna have access to now.  I don't care if you only switch ONE relic or magic or peice of armor-- its cheating--- and its bull **bleep**-- talk tough???  I will hand you your **bleep** bro -- go ahead use relic of determination since its broken too-- with Hades Cooldown armor and **bleep**--  W/e you want-- I'll ring you out till you rage quit.  Not playing-- you have no business on here boasting about that stuff.  Come at me dogg-- I don't care if I do get beat but I refuse to sit here and watch my friends who play legitly and actually learn proper mechanics to beast in this game get trash talked when they are clearly the best *I know of* with their alleigance (P4E).  Just.. Stop bro.. your garbage for exploiting-- absolute garbage bro.  Goes for anyone else who uses this too-- don't like it??? Sorry!  I really hope SSM fixes this soon so you all can get your **bleep** handed to you legitly.  Not that using every broken mechanic in the game is gonna help your sorry **bleep** anyway......  (sorry if this post was inflamatory but I speak my mind)  Ban me from the forums if you want devs--- But I refuse to see some one boast against MY friends without taking up for them.. F that.

Message 103 of 123 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

May 6, 2013
Yeah you def sound like a raging 12 year old haha
Message 104 of 123 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 6, 2013

FYI don't bother responding to me on here-- whoever you are-- because you wont get another reply

Message 105 of 123 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

May 6, 2013
-_- you all must not read my posts whatever I'm just goin to stop tryin.

Message 106 of 123 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

May 6, 2013
You won't beat me

Message 107 of 123 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 6, 2013

I have a question, and yes, I am just joining the thread because I'm bored at work, did you really reference your "only" character like that as two different characters?...

Message 108 of 123 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 6, 2013

yes he did

Message 109 of 123 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

May 6, 2013
"Only" character???? I just clearly said that's not my only character. I use that character for the very 1st match when I meet new people. That's it. But these so-called "gamers" wanna cry and say I'm ruinin the game for them. TF??? How do I ruin something for you, just don't play with me or simply ask me not to use him. Not that hard or complicated. But loving all the support I'm gettin *i say sarcastically*

Message 110 of 123 (84 Views)
0 Likes