Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: Capture the Flag Feedback

Jan 7, 2013

ElementDuck wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:
Did you just say you suck dodging? You were i-frame dodging everything I tried to do you, I apologize for rage-quitting but I hate dodge abusers or did you mean dodging with flag is harder?

I was referring to the Flag Bearer's ability to dodge the Zeus [L1 + Square]. I believe there is no such thing as a 'dodge abuser' because one technically can grapple a person who dodges, something which some good players have done to me numerous times.

Now, lag, on the other hand, can be an influential factor in preventing your grapple from connecting properly, but that isn't my fault or my problem. You'll have to adapt and devise your own method for dealing with the issue unless the devs figure out a better way to handle it.

Neither of us were laggingNeither of us were lagging, as for dodge< it's because window for grappling is small that when I try to do it, chain comes out and by the time it hits, enemy has finished dodging animation and grapple bounces off......You're a good player just dodge sucks too much, only grapples that connect if dodging is because game screws....
Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 91 of 95 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Jan 7, 2013

j0se_tony wrote:

I've noticed that I'm defenseless immediately after a Brutal Kill and some players take advantage of that and get behind me and start using L1+Square(Triangle) before I can even make a move.

next time don't bother with a brutal kill. i just do a regular square attack now.

Message 92 of 95 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jan 8, 2013
As of v1.09 level weapons spawn instantly at start of round, that's not good. Revert back to v1.08 weapon spawn values.
Message 93 of 95 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I found interesting to play without any communication with your team, that means you have to guess who is doing what, and puts more points on the table, because some players are very good fighting but not in tactics or viceversa, so if you are very powerful you also can camp on your base and that's it, maybe enable or disable randomly the chat/VOIP ? well this is my personal opinion

Message 94 of 95 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
865 posts

Jan 9, 2013
I hate no communicating. I actually prefer to call out for help when I'm being killed by THREE players.
Message 95 of 95 (93 Views)
0 Likes