Jan 13 2013
By: Firebird93 Treasure Hunter 8519 posts

Can't get into a single game.

[ Edited ]
5 replies 659 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

So every time I try to join a game, it'll be searching for players for a bit, find some, give me a list, start the countdown (sometimes reaching zero), then lose all players and make me search for another match. This happens indefinitely. Any ideas on solutions? Last time I tried a multiplayer game from my current location (on campus) it worked (Uncharted 3) so I can't imagine it's something with the campus network settings.

Let me know if you have any solutions.

EDIT: Funny, after 15 minutes of it cycling through this, right after I hit post, I found a match. Sorry.

Message 1 of 6 (659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Can't get into a single game.

Jan 13, 2013

I havent been able to get in a game theres always conection error with psn or error while searching for a match and now that i finally got in one game error 13:102:0:0:0  

it looks awesome and it felt awesome while i played those 10 seconds but... im getting frustrated

Message 2 of 6 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 13, 2013

yeah, sometimes it just takes awhile. Eventually it will always find a match. Sometimes I do back out and re-search though. 

Message 3 of 6 (643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 13, 2013
i've been triying all day and only got 1 match pff...
Message 4 of 6 (640 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 13, 2013
sometimes it gets stuck loading
Message 5 of 6 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

I've also been having problems specifically getting into Team FotG and CTF (no issues getting into FotG Hercules forum). Back in Dec, I thought it was an issue with not enough ppl playing the beta since it was closed at that time or b/c of the times I was playing at.

Since Dec I've only played 1 game of Team FotG and have not tried CTF. I've read other threads saying that ppl are randomly getting dropped from games (or they intentionally leave lobby). I've also read ppl saying to wait like 5-10min to get into a match... but still no use. I'll keep trying but yeah, it is getting a bit frustrating.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 6 of 6 (634 Views)
0 Likes