Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Re: Can someone help me dodged/cancel these:

Jun 7, 2013

Alrighty all good stuff. Question about the Helios hammar though how do i know if they get blinded? Do i have to hit them at point blank range with L1[] or does L1/\ work as well. I find them fly away sometimes in a balst of light but its kinda random and i havnt figured out when exactly it happens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 21 of 24 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Yeah, I hear ya about the lag. and I only got as good as I am from countless hours of playing, and experimenting with every weapon as I unlocked it. I use to be really bad. Im talking like 2 kills 20 deaths, now I average 5 kills per game with a K/D of 2.3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 22 of 24 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

SYNK-WARRIOR wrote:

Alrighty all good stuff. Question about the Helios hammar though how do i know if they get blinded? Do i have to hit them at point blank range with L1[] or does L1/\ work as well. I find them fly away sometimes in a balst of light but its kinda random and i havnt figured out when exactly it happens.

there are a few ways: one is a both specials if they hit. Or, apply a mark by charging the hammer then hit them. they'll have a glowing golden aura now so u can either hit them with L1 + S or L2 + T. Both are easy since annihilation caster is immobile. Still, it takes great calm to do that. most people will freak out: dodge and item activation or cast magic.

Message 23 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Well done SYNK-WARRIOR, you just successfully dodging my crest! :smileyhappy:
Message 24 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes