Uncharted Territory
1611 posts

Re: Can someone help me dodged/cancel these:

Jun 7, 2013

No, I'm not complaining jsut looking for some help on how to deal with them cuz i havnt found efective ways to aviod them consitently like lightning storm, ares inferno or sacrificial soul which I can deal with quite well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1611 posts

Jun 7, 2013

More specifically does anyone know how to avoid Poseidon's Crest and Olympic Judgement?

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Olympic judgement is easy to dodge. keep your distance, and get behind them, as soon as they are finished casting, counter attack!

Poseidons Crest is rather hard to avoid, try and double jump(if possible) or evade just before they hit the ground to cast it.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1611 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Okay  thanks. But for OJ whats the best way to get behind them like do a should I dodge or sprint or jsut walk? I tried al lbut its a bit difficult. Also I've been poking around the forums and heard somewhere that a jump can avoid Poseidons crest I tried it but its not working. ANyone know anything about this or havea ndy tips?

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Crest - jump over, Inferno - jump over. Its hard to time due to lag but possible. Anichilation - if a guy have got little health try to kill him when he is charging, the spel wont fire when hes dead (in contrary to other magicl like judgement that can lay on the ground and still hold You even if the user is dead) Desecration can be dodged out if You were cought far from the user, just hold right analog in the direction oput of it and if You are lucky then You will roll out.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jun 7, 2013
to get behind them, I use a combination of sprinting, jumping, and evading. for PC, If you have the double jump relic for Hades or Poseidon, use it. if not, evade just as it starts launching towards you. if you need anything or need to see it in action, add me AirJordan73

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Crest has to be the hardest to avoid. You can jump over it. The problem is that it just comes out so fast so it's hard to react to. Most of the times I've jumped over it are when I've anticipated it coming.

OJ you should run from because the degree to which they can change the angle of attack is slow.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1611 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Thanks a lot guys I'll try some of these out. To AirJordan I'd love to add you I like your posts but I live in Egypt the state of the game and servers at the moment make it impossible for us to play together without terrible lag/disconnection :smileysad: Maybe if the patch improves  these things we can give it a try  I need some skilled players to show me wahts what in this game :smileyhappy:

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Jun 7, 2013
all these magics' casting animations will get very slowly if u manage to hit the caster with Lance of Poseidon's T specials. Or just any slow effect would do! u have plenty of time to dodge then
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Jun 7, 2013
hey I forgot to mention 1 thing: Annihilation is not uninterruptable as the description says; but it will need extreme damage to put it out.
U can either do whatever it takes to put them to red halo during or while they charge the magic.
OR, u can use the Hammer of Helios. Apply the mark and it him again with L1+ S or charged attack. it will throw him away in a blinding light even the electric bubble is bursting around! screw his annihilation and entire magic bar.
i'll leave it to you to work now how to do it now.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (44 Views)
0 Likes