Dec 24 2012
By: DaisyJRKOY2JFAN Splicer 62 posts

Can somebody explain to me what the online to this is like

3 replies 177 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Is it like where you and a few partners survive rounds of  enemies or is it where you fight other players kinda like mortal kombat

Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Can somebody explain to me what the online to this is like

Dec 24, 2012
there are vids on youtube.
Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Team favour of the gods is where you fight other players in two teams, trojans and spartans, where you try to get 8k points as you kill your opponents, open chests, kill the titan in the background or score checkpoints, after a while you will have to fight for a godly spear that comes from the heavens and you fight to obtain it but grab it and tap "o" as fast as you can before the enemie kill you then after you have it you have to kill the titan with it and by time either team gets 8k points the winning team wins,

and favour of the gods ffa is just 3 players including you fight to the death and you grab weapons on the ground to kill eachother with and there are also chests to open up, white chests unlock new armor or weapons and red chests are just points, the chests are the game in team favour of the gods as well. like the other post said you can look it up on youtube to figure it out more.

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Have you not played? Odd.

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes