Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Campaign Complete XP Bonus + New Map?

May 16, 2013
Btw I just typed all that ^ From my iphone-- and it is more accurate than the actual game is description wise for the items listed save a few typos because I am furious....
Message 31 of 36 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

May 16, 2013
@Crackle2012 - I'd like to see the complete version of that list so I could see if it's the same in my copy. If it is, then I'll have to be more careful with my builds in the future. The Chaos Armor description under the DLC section on this site is accurate now (I just checked). I did notice however that the Chimeran Armor is referred to as the Armor of Chimeran, the Chaos Armor is referred to as the Armor of Chaos and the Mercenary Sword is referred to as the Mercenary Blade. Minor mistakes, but still mistakes. The writer of that article was Aaron Kaufman II, Community Strategist for SMS.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 32 of 36 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5735 posts

May 16, 2013
I've beaten the campaign like half a dozen times. Looks like I'll have to do it again

Message 33 of 36 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013
@vamp try these few things I am curious if it happens to others also-- go into trial of gods with another person -- use Poseidon and use relic of excess-- both of you take some DMG-- better yet-- if you want the full list just add me and I will SHOW You every single one that's glitched-- if not -- watch how relic of excess does NOT heal your teammates no matter how close in trial of the gods (or magic) ... Try poseidons lance-- l1+ triangle heal in TOTG 2 player to heal ur friend.. I promise you can't--- try to charge your l1+ square with Ares War Hammer lvl 2 or higher in trial of the gods lol--- he will just keep charging and never release the hammer.. Ever unless u release square--- try to charge Ares SPEAR l1+ square lvl 2 or better ( u can't in ANY mode ) unless there is something I don't know about... With the LANCE of ares.. Under the l1 + square description it says hold l1 + triangle to shoot flames at enemies or something to that effect--- lvl 1 2 or 3-- it will not-- this is l1 + square then keep holding it in to shoot flames--- why would they put l1+ triangle in description? Lol...

Also-- yeah I know they are correct now! But those are item names and item descrips on a website-- I reall don't care about that .. It's the fact that these little mistakes are carried over to the game and actually freaking matter there. They are fixed on the website-- the armors-- why not the mp weapons/relics?

Oh here is one for you.. At level 3 blade of Artemis has NOTHING for special descriptions ... Nothing it says

L1+square ( name of move) : blank blank blank

Same for the other special ( only at level 3)
Not to mention this blade does not increase in stat boost at all from level 2-3

I'm in USA region btw.
Not sure if this will matter but-- from what I've seen from some magics-- it does matter ( not 100% sure)

Anyways just add me if you want a demonstration of these.

Ill list the items I've noticed have a problem not doing what the description says

WEAPONS------
Spear of Ares (not chargeable l1+ square)
Lance of Poseidon(trial of gods heal doesn't work)
Spear of Hades ( no curse on l1 + triangle explosion lvl 2 +)
Blade of Poseidon ( sometimes doesn't work at all in terms of magic regen in 1 or 2 player totg-- l1 + square-- does it apply a magic counter?)
War hammer of Ares (wont charge l1 + square in trial of gods 1 or 2 ppl)
Blade of Artemis ( provides no special descriptions after lvl 3)
Spear of Ares (l1 + triangle ) level 2-3 says final slam now burns enemies.. If it does-- I've never seen it!!
Blade of Artemis (just description missing)

MAGIC -----

Obliteration -- doesn't provide description that it buffs you after level 3 although It makes your fists glow blue and red and says at level 2 that it will buff you on "next level" 15% physical and ele for 15 seconds))

Olympic judgement lvl 3-- doesn't say it silences enemies ( last I looked) but it DOES.

Hades ultimate magic lvl 3 according to my friend ( does not show what it does at level 3 once it IS level 3 according to its level 2 "at next level" description ) ( much like Obliteration)

"Side note " it would be nice to know that Zeus can carry 200 magic and that is why blue fountains only fill him up 25% magic even though this isn't hard to figure out

RELICS---

Relic of determination (ares) - doesn't reset on death or atleast doesn't appear to (hands always glow) speculation says it goes back down to 20% physical and elem however-- and If u suicide at beginning of match this auto switches on before 1 minute....

Relic of excess (poseidon) --meters distance to work? Doesn't work period in 2 player trial of gods)

Relic of haste (hades) gives a % haste at level 1 after using magic-- the relic that hades has that gives haste on opening a chest does NOT give a % --- so which is more haste?????

ITEMS--------------
none that don't match description that i can think of off the top of my head-- some clarification on a few things wouldn't hurt Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 36 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

May 16, 2013
Yeah I got it too. I was excited that Delphi would be inside the temple but its VERY LIKELY just the map they showed in the trailer, outside in the snow at the entrance to the temple. Hope the next dlc pack will include at least one map that takes place inside instead of outside.
Message 35 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3413 posts

May 16, 2013
I never received a message and I beat the SP. I beat it a while ago
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 36 of 36 (91 Views)
0 Likes