Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 26, 2013
if you say so Smiley Happy .Lol
_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 21 of 44 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 27, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

ive sent you a few messages while you were online gypsy but you are always in netflix Smiley Sad lol


I share an account with my husband so one of us is usually on. But yeah we've been marathoning some shows lately. Smiley Happy

 

I'll check out the PM in a bit, promise.

Message 22 of 44 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 27, 2013

Calling out a mod to a 1 on 1?

 

HERESY! BLASPHEMY! 

Message 23 of 44 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/24/2013
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 27, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Calling out a mod to a 1 on 1?

 

HERESY! BLASPHEMY! 


She still has not answered me yet. She is skirting around it. I know she sees it. But i know she is busy and prolly gots lots of other people and what not, so i will wait my turn for her to face me in BoH. I have all the time in the world.

"May the odds forever be in you favor"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 44 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 27, 2013

Osmoesis82 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Calling out a mod to a 1 on 1?

 

HERESY! BLASPHEMY! 


She still has not answered me yet. She is skirting around it. I know she sees it. But i know she is busy and prolly gots lots of other people and what not, so i will wait my turn for her to face me in BoH. I have all the time in the world.


Maybe you should make sacrifices, or donate something to her.

Like..leave a bowl of oranges and rieson chocolate candies at her doorstep. Or slaughter a chicken in her name. Either one works, essentially the same thing! c:

Message 25 of 44 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/20/2013
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 27, 2013
gypsy's initial response on this thread was the GREATEST.THING.EVER!
Message 26 of 44 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013
@gypsy

its ok cause gypsy busy being so boss right ? Smiley Happy
_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 27 of 44 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 31, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Osmoesis82 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Calling out a mod to a 1 on 1?

 

HERESY! BLASPHEMY! 


She still has not answered me yet. She is skirting around it. I know she sees it. But i know she is busy and prolly gots lots of other people and what not, so i will wait my turn for her to face me in BoH. I have all the time in the world.


Maybe you should make sacrifices, or donate something to her.

Like..leave a bowl of oranges and rieson chocolate candies at her doorstep. Or slaughter a chicken in her name. Either one works, essentially the same thing! c:


Please, no killing chickens. Smiley Tongue

 

Just set one free or something instead. Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 44 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 31, 2013

I love chicken wings. Buffalo is personally my favorite. Mmmmm Spicy chicken wings, sounds uber delicious.
BBQ is good but I'm defiantly team buffalo... Medium buffalo, and a glass of water please.. Plenty of ice. 

Anyone else like chicken wings?

Message 29 of 44 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/30/2013
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Calling out Gypsy for a BoH match.......

Jul 31, 2013
Nothing is as good as a traditional Greek lamb with lots of bread and oil! To name a few more, we also have amazing fish and our famous Greek salad; REAL Greek salad, no lettuce!
Message 30 of 44 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes