Highlighted
Jan 05 2013
By: BroKeNxSwoRd Monster Hunter 33 posts

CTF jumping around BS!!

9 replies 220 views Edited Jan 5, 2013

Seriously!..? U can just jump away from being attacked and take no dmg when placing the flag!! STUPID

Message 1 of 10 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: CTF jumping around BS!!

Jan 5, 2013
The flag carrier always lags too, whenever he's close to the circle he just slides into the circle and is invincible while placing the flag.

Not me though! When I place the flag I have to touch the flag and then run in circles for the prompt to show up but so many times I should be stopping them from capping but instead they just slide a couple feet into the thing and place it.

Also, there's a glitch that I've seen a couple times where the enemy can cap even if their flag isn't in the base.
Message 2 of 10 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Thank u 4 pointing that out!!

Message 3 of 10 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
The flag carrier always lags too, whenever he's close to the circle he just slides into the circle and is invincible while placing the flag.

Not me though! When I place the flag I have to touch the flag and then run in circles for the prompt to show up but so many times I should be stopping them from capping but instead they just slide a couple feet into the thing and place it.

Also, there's a glitch that I've seen a couple times where the enemy can cap even if their flag isn't in the base.

I just witnessed my teammate placing an opponets flag into the slot where the bonus flag spawns....and it sowrked. We actually won.

Message 4 of 10 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Sometimes flag glitches, yesterday flag suddenly disappeared from my hand and could attack normally and still capped flag, my team's flag disappeared yesterday as well. As for bonus flag, anytime bonus flag appears, you can cap flag there instead but at the cost bonus flag disappears....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 5 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

BroKeNxSwoRd wrote:

Seriously!..? U can just jump away from being attacked and take no dmg when placing the flag!! STUPID

Yeah legit, capture the flag shouldn't even be on this game unless its on a diffrent map and tweaked HEAVILY, I was just playing and this C-stuntin guy was hardcore cheating with the bunnyhopping when he was on my team and opposing team. You should be able to grapple people when they jump and this would be resolved. 

Message 6 of 10 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Rokartu just showed me a brand new exploit, the zeus cone magic that makes you zig zag for an hour, well apparently you can hit someone 50 times while they are zig zagging helplessly and you can get a magic 100% combo thats great. Im sure delsol-97- can agree with  this. 

Message 7 of 10 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

DevIsStating wrote:

Rokartu just showed me a brand new exploit, the zeus cone magic that makes you zig zag for an hour, well apparently you can hit someone 50 times while they are zig zagging helplessly and you can get a magic 100% combo thats great. Im sure delsol-97- can agree with  this. 

XD I played with you today Dev and have played with Rokartu and Del as well but what do you mean 100% magic combo? My Zeus combo is Thunderstorm then L1+/\ and grapple or 2nd Thunderstorm if possible........I hate that Rokartu guy too, don't mind Del cause he's **bleep** good

Signature Quote:
Message 8 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 6, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

DevIsStating wrote:

XD I played with you today Dev and have played with Rokartu and Del as well but what do you mean 100% magic combo? My Zeus combo is Thunderstorm then L1+/\ and grapple or 2nd Thunderstorm if possible........I hate that Rokartu guy too, don't mind Del cause he's **bleep** good

Oh nah, delsol was on my team. He was playing fair with the hammer. I just mean't im sure he can agree with me. lol I mean 100% magic combo because he uses that lightning ball thing that zaps you for an hour and he just wales on you until you die and you are helpless. I legit had 100% health and got trapped on that while him and his teammates just beat on me. I used to think zeus thunderstorm was the cheapest but both the lightning hand and cone are even more cheap. Everything zeus is way too OP, I wouldnt even mind the annoying zeus class if it didn't do so much damage, they seriously need to nerf it by atleast half. 

Message 9 of 10 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 6, 2013

DevIsStating wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

DevIsStating wrote:

Oh nah, delsol was on my team. He was playing fair with the hammer. I just mean't im sure he can agree with me. lol I mean 100% magic combo because he uses that lightning ball thing that zaps you for an hour and he just wales on you until you die and you are helpless. I legit had 100% health and got trapped on that while him and his teammates just beat on me. I used to think zeus thunderstorm was the cheapest but both the lightning hand and cone are even more cheap. Everything zeus is way too OP, I wouldnt even mind the annoying zeus class if it didn't do so much damage, they seriously need to nerf it by atleast half. 

XD ye even though I'm on my Ares more now.....if I specced my Zeus as my Ares(Skorp armor and Min hammer, 6-10 hit combo XD), I'd be too OP. I meant I don't mind fighting Del cause he's actually a good player, we fought for 1-2 min cause we kept dodging everything then I messed up and got Ultra Combo'd and died, I think they should've left Cone as 1 use, I prefer the cone but TS is more useful.........I hate Lightning Mine, it's cheap

Signature Quote:
Message 10 of 10 (141 Views)
0 Likes