Highlighted
Jan 13 2013
By: Fideo_del_oeste First Son 5 posts

CANT JOIN GAMES - HELP

7 replies 344 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

When I select the option to find a match, it seems to start searching for a game but it does nothing. As i have seen, the icon should become a compass or something like that, but in my case it dosn´t.  I also can´t press the circle button to go back when it "searching", it`s like freezed but i can rotate my character. PLEASE HELP, I COULDNT PLAY SINCE I DOWNLOADED IT.

Message 1 of 8 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: CANT JOIN GAMES - HELP

Jan 13, 2013

Do you use the Quick Join or do you choose what game type to play?

Sometimes it takes awhile before getting a full room and starting a match. Sometimes it will load players, and it will look like a full lobby is ready to go only to have it reset and start the "searching for players" all over again. 

How long have you let it search for?

Maybe you are canceling out before letting a match start. It could take minutes before a match will start. 

Message 2 of 8 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I tried both, selecting the game mode and also the quick search. Both do the same thing. After 3 or 5 minutes it appears a message saying that an error has occurred while trying to join the game (error 2.198.60.2.0). I don`t know what to do. I saw in some videos how the interfase change when you press to search for a game, in my case it dosnt change and stay always the same.

Message 3 of 8 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Hmmm...I don't know. 

If you were not able to get into a game at all yet, you might want to try deleting the file and re-downloading it. I know many people have been having problems getting into games, but if you wait long enough it almost always will find a match. 

If you don't want to do that, you might just have to try again at a later time. Smiley Sad

sorry I couldn't help!

Message 4 of 8 (326 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

Jan 13, 2013

What region are you in? Just so we can be clear where this may be happening...

Thanks

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 5 of 8 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 13, 2013
im having the same issue and i finally got into a game but then

"an error ocurred while comunicating with playstationnetwork
15:50:0x8002a10f:0:0"
Message 6 of 8 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

I have the US region. I won a beta key for the game, so i don´t know if i can re-download the game Smiley Frustrated

I was able to play all through the tutorial, the problem is when i try to join a game

Message 7 of 8 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Chriz0512 wrote:
im having the same issue and i finally got into a game but then

"an error ocurred while comunicating with playstationnetwork
15:50:0x8002a10f:0:0"

I've gotten this same msg too. I'm able to join FotG Hercules Forum (deathmatch) without problems, but I can't get into Team FotG or Capture the Flag. I've tried both quick match and selecting the modes individually, but neither one has worked when it comes to those 2 modes specifically. I'm US region btw.

Been playing the Beta since Dec and since then, I have only gotten into Team FotG once.

I've posted on other threads as well, but thought I would post here too since other are having problems as well.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 8 of 8 (294 Views)
0 Likes