Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Button Smashing.

Dec 20, 2012

vyrsai wrote:

It really is a matter of patience. This is a beta, we were all thrown into this with nothing but the brief tutorial to teach us. I got the crap kicked out of me in the start (still do occasionally) but now I know what I'm doing and take it out on the new players lol.

you bully lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 20, 2012

YungShep wrote:

keep in mind. it's a private beta. changes are inevitable the gods wouldn't have it any other way...

but yes, read through our other posts, we've offered alot of suggestions to help you out on the battlefield so your not enticed to rage quit and throw your controller at the screen.

cool been trying to find where those posts are but no luck. Any specific link to your statment?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Shinigami187 wrote:
@goldhawk1 it doesn't take me long to get the hang of games but to deal with no tutorials, practice mode, nothing to help any 1 out is really a **bleep** move to do lol. Will try ur combos out and see how i do.

Well, truth be told they did mess up on the tutorial system.  After you get your basic tutorial done they kind of nudge you to go out and start fighting but then have a chance to start an "advanced tutorial" kind of hidden away but it's really a necessity if you want to kill anyone. 

Then on top of that you can't even redo the tutorial or anything. 

Another thing that sucks is each weapon has different specials (that's not the part that sucks) but you can't actually test it until you're in battle and even at that you still could be in the dark about what the specials do. 

stuff like tutorial modes, practice mode i expect those kind of things to be there to start off with especially with these type of games. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 20, 2012

YungShep wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/WHAT-HAVE-YOU-DISCOVERED/m-p...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Beyond-bleep/m-p/39107623#U3...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Beta-feedback-roundup-thread...

i've been to all of those and none to be honest are any help since i already know most of the info in there. Would like to see a section of combos but have yet to find any but ima just give up on this game. As fun as it was, without proper training or actual working matchmaking, dont want my blood pressure to go any higher than it already has lol. Thanks for the help though and hope this game does deliver for those who will continue to support it.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Dude, it really is not that difficult if you trial and error, but its your choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Ultimate rage quit...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Patience is not a virtue for this guy.  By rage quitting out of a beta you will never get the opportunity to actually provide some useful feedback to the developers.  You are only hurting yourself.  We all have to figure it out too.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 20, 2012

DelSol-97- wrote:

Dude, it really is not that difficult if you trial and error, but its your choice.

i tried but no matter how i try to get better, things just never work out for me with games like these. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 20, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Patience is not a virtue for this guy.  By rage quitting out of a beta you will never get the opportunity to actually provide some useful feedback to the developers.  You are only hurting yourself.  We all have to figure it out too.

i do have patience but games like these i just can't get into (mvc3 streetfighterxtekken) and i only gave it a shot cause it had god of war written on it. In all honesty, most of the feed back left by players never really makes it into the game so dont think most peoples opinion matters since devs will do what they want with there game.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (69 Views)
0 Likes