Highlighted
May 18 2013
By: czeuch Uncharted Territory 1892 posts

Balanced Builds

13 replies 225 views Edited May 18, 2013

Hi! I've set up a balanced build for each allegiance and I would like to share them. I'm still testing them, but Zeus one. I've been using it for more than one month already.

Zeus:

20130518_082342.jpg

Note - You see Relic of Asclepius and Aegis Shield. I use Relic of Chance and Chalice of Ambrosia, but with all the talk about Asclepius, I wanted to see if it's as OP as some say. At least for me, it's worst. I get more magic with Chance than with Asclepius.

Ares:

20130518_082303.jpg

Hades:

20130518_082236.jpg

Poseidon:

20130518_082410.jpg

Please comment on those loadouts. I'll update this thread as well telling how they're going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 1 of 14 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Re: Balanced Builds

May 18, 2013

Going to try that Hades build it looks like fun. Not a fan of swords though.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 2 of 14 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

May 18, 2013

Good,but you can be better for ares,is a bit weak with that athena armor,i gues you can replace a pieace with a battle armor of ares Smiley Happy

----------

----------
Message 3 of 14 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

May 18, 2013
I liked all the balanced builds except Ares' one.I find it really horrible.Ares is known for his high damage.Fury armour...just blah.My Ares has 67% and with relic of determination 87% and I dont really care about defence since I can drop them in a few secs.This is how I play with my Ares Smiley Tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 18, 2013
@BIuesteel: I ues SoD with Hades, not swords Smiley Happy
@Salvo: Yeah, but I'm trying to get both PR and ER. I just need to max out the armors... 16% is enough I would say. Not great, but enough. I could put 1 manticore and 1 chaos, but I prefer 2 athenas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 14 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 18, 2013
@Insidious: sure, I know that. It's another build... The advantage of havinf all gods balanced is that you can play in the same way with all of them Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 14 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

May 18, 2013
thats aint good because all gods are special so I prefer using their own armors except Zeus.I am playing Zeus thanks to you.I am using the same build except Artemis head,I am using battle armor of zeus because he is an elemental players.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 14 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

May 18, 2013
imo you don't have to to try balancing it out to much with gear. if your good at playing defensive and can block and parry at the right times you don't have to sacrifice that much physical/elemental damage and try to gain more physical/elemental resistance.
Thought i do like this thread Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 14 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 18, 2013
Yeah, you can go that way. It's just an example of balanced builds for all gods. It might not be good, I'll test that further, but in theory you should have similar results since you have similar stats.

Nice to know that you're playing Zeus because of me Smiley Happy

In your case you decide to focus a bit more on elemental power. No problem at all. It's a matter of choice. I prefer to have both physical and elemental power moderate so I can still kick a$$ in combat (without elemental magic necessarily).

Message 9 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 18, 2013
@crimson: that's true as well. Unfortunately, and I think I'm not the only one, something you get caught in combos/specials/magic, so that's why I've decided to try them out.

But it would indeed be better if you never or very rarely took damage Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 14 (175 Views)
0 Likes