First Son
23 posts

Re: BOUT + 1.09+ ALECTO TODAY!

Jul 9, 2013

i did the exact same, but since gamestop is offering 195.00 for my ps3, its becomming more and more of a reality to go ahead and trade it in, and put it towards the all mighty PS4 but i really dont wanna be without any games at all for 4 months........decisions decisions

Message 41 of 56 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I am actually extremely glad that the patch and the whirlpool of alecto was announced so long ago and it is just now coming out-- this means that they are actually taking the time to fix things before more things go wrong-- being that it said alot of balance updates-- I would by lying if I said I wasn't stoked!..  Can't wait to see what happens.  I am looking VERY forward to it-- the more it gets pushed back the better it will be in my opinion.

Message 42 of 56 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jul 9, 2013

@ Crackle  Ireally dont minde waiting if the wait turns out to be worth it. But if this patch is just more BS and introduces more glitches without making proper inprovements to matchmaking and the fluidity of the game (which I felt has been off since 1.07 missed button commands and dleayd response even without lag) along with balence I will be seriously pi$$es.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 43 of 56 (367 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Jul 9, 2013
except for BoH its only the fixes that im interested in in this patch!
Message 44 of 56 (332 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

Still praying they surprise us by doing something against rage-quitting. But - as I use to say: Hope for the best - plan for the worst.

Message 45 of 56 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jul 9, 2013
^won't be in this patch but the said on twitter that are looking into options for dealing with it.
Message 46 of 56 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Jul 9, 2013

ZODA-GREAT wrote:

First off id like to say i appreciate the fact that you guys kept up development on this game, i think the mp was groundbreaking, also this is the only game i kept in my collection as I traded everything else in to gamestop to begin clearing out for the PS4, im honestly burned out on waiting for this update, i really wanted to keep this game but i think we may have to part ways until next gen. hopefully there will be some way to download the mp from this game. i tried to hang in there with you guys but this wait is kinda becomming unrealistic especially since i couldnt bare the wait til "the end of the month" last month, and now here we are two weeks out from the given date and all we have is a dry "not yet comming soon"..... word to the wise never give a date/promise you cant keep.

OMG you just reminded me that I need t0 be trading in my old games. I'm only keeping God of War: Ascension, Assassin's Creed 3 and The Last of Us. It's better to trade them in now and make some money, than throwing them away and getting nothing.

-

We should be getting a lot from this update. They said it's their biggest update yet.

1) 1 vs. 1 mode

2) 4 new maps for the mode

3) Whirlpool of Alecto (Not a 4 vs. 4 map)

4) Mantles / Capes

5) Fixes for bugs & patches for exploits

6) Weapon balancing, nerfs & buffs

Message 47 of 56 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Jul 9, 2013

However, next week it will have been 4 months since the game was released. We should've gotten new team / large maps by now.

Game play hasn't gotten old, I'm learning every time I play. I am just sick of how boring the maps have become.

I hope they release 4 new large maps. 2 in July/August and 2 more in November/December.
Message 48 of 56 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

XavierSaviour wrote:

However, next week it will have been 4 months since the game was released. We should've gotten new team / large maps by now.

Game play hasn't gotten old, I'm learning every time I play. I am just sick of how boring the maps have become.

I hope they release 4 new large maps. 2 in July/August and 2 more in November/December.

Don't forget that 4th weapon should be this or next month considering we've known about it since April/May....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 49 of 56 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah the 4th weapon class-- i am glad that balance changes are coming first (hopefully to weapons current weapon classes) before they release another weapon class just b/c it would be counterproductive to balance a new weapon class twice although there will probably be future tweaks to everything as well im guessing-- even still-- right move by SSM!
Message 50 of 56 (157 Views)
0 Likes