Sackboy
526 posts

Re: BOUT + 1.09+ ALECTO TODAY!

Jul 8, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:
"Massive update" huh... I wonder if we will finally get the 4th weapon

I would like a coming soon video.

Coming soon...

The God bestow upon you mortals, a powerful and devatstating weapon, only previously used by Hercules, son of Zeus, and Zeus himself. With bloody, new animations, tears heads off, rip eyes from their sockets, shove hearts down throats.

The Gauntlets are coming soon....

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 56 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jul 8, 2013

XavierSaviour wrote:

I wonder if that Ares Ring of Fire & kick (quick kill) exploit will get patched. There is an exploit Ares warriors can do. They use the Ring of Fire magic or ability or special. And they push into the enemy and the enemy bounces into the air and they kick him. They do this over and over again, until he's dead or at minimum health, to be killed quick.

I have a feeling the Reset Loop Exploit will be patched soon. Me and Crimson will be very happy.

Hmm, I don't care about Poseidon's Relic of Resilence because I don't use it nor do I use the Ares' Relic of Determination. They can nef both of them for all I care. I hope Hades doesn't have any nerfs, because he's so under-used and has been nerfed the most. I could see the Hephaestus Hammer square charge getting nerfed.

-

What do you guys think will get nerfed / buffed?

They did say it's MASSIVE. We're getting 1.vs 1 mode, Mantels and Whirlpool of Alecto among other things.

I don't know what this Ring of Fire is (besides Ares Fury) but what I do with Ares is Flame Wall in a corner after L1+T (or do L1+T after FW quickly) and Flamethrower PLUS Flamethrower by itself in a corner constantly knocks enemy against wall

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 56 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jul 8, 2013

XavierSaviour wrote:

PsychoSavage wrote:
"Massive update" huh... I wonder if we will finally get the 4th weapon

I would like a coming soon video.

Coming soon...

The God bestow upon you mortals, a powerful and devatstating weapon, only previously used by Hercules, son of Zeus, and Zeus himself. With bloody, new animations, tears heads off, rip eyes from their sockets, shove hearts down throats.

The Gauntlets are coming soon....

You can't rip people's heads off or gouge out eyes if your whole hand is encased in something.........well a Super Lariat would indeed rip their heads off......

Signature Quote:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 56 (434 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Well other then the 30 to 40 update we really haven't got any posters of things until hours after they came out already. And even for that update we didn't get a hades poster til after the patch so I wouldn't expect anything like that before hand. But I have to agree hoping for the 4th weapon class might be askin to much but hey a guy can hope right. Either way ill be looking forward to 1v1 to see just how good I've gotten at this game.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 56 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Doubt it'll come today. If they start nerfing crap again, I doubt I'll even care what the next DLC is o when it's coming. Sick of crap getting nerfed. Pretty much anytime I try to get into an MP game that has online it gets nerfed to the point where it's no fun anymore. Nothing left but pathetic fighters with weak attacks. Even when they don't nerf the game to oblivion, constant patching leads to annoying adjustment periods, probably incomplete patch notes, the likelihood of new glitches being introduced and wasted hard drive space.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 56 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jul 8, 2013
i bet its out tmrw !

if not i have to cry a bit .Lol

1.09 is going to bring me back to playing serious as i use to before my stats got reset -.-'

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 56 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

Doubt it'll come today. If they start nerfing sh!t again, I doubt I'll even care what the next DLC is o when it's coming. Sick of **** getting nerfed. Pretty much anytime I try to get into an MP game that has online it gets nerfed to the point where it's no fun anymore. Nothing left but pathetic fighters with weak attacks. Even when they don't nerf the game to oblivion, constant patching leads to annoying adjustment periods, probably incomplete patch notes, the likelihood of new glitches being introduced and wasted hard drive space.

Edit: profanity

They are "rebalancing" weapons in 1.09.........so........

Signature Quote:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 56 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I want CLANS...also atleast 2 maps for team favor..we need knew maps...also nerf hepatus hammer(remove electic charge)
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 56 (343 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Where is gypsy when ya need her lol. Maybe she could shed some light on the situation

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 56 (343 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jul 8, 2013
We have clans
God of Wealth
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 56 (328 Views)
0 Likes