First Son
16 posts

Re: Attention All People

Sep 22, 2013
I just don't understanding the problem with this game. I come on here to look and see what's new and almost all I see is complaining. This game doesn't suck. A lot of the players on it suck and are cheap, but that's not the game's fault. I've been playing this for pretty close to two months now and I love it. I do alright on it. I get my butt beat a lot, but that's what games are about. Getting beat and learning from it to do better. I've got a .9 kill/death ratio, mostly play boh, tfotg, and moc and mostly use the Trident of Olympus. I'm not great, but I'm good enough. However, it took a long a$$ time to get to the point where I could actually win a fair amount of the time. I still get the crap beat out of me from ppl using infinite combos and 100% combos (I use neither; I hack and slash). The point is that the game doesn't suck. If u have problems with it that's ur deal and u can leave. The fault lies more with the ppl playing it than the game itself.
Message 21 of 38 (278 Views)
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Kudos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 38 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Sep 22, 2013

nbond09 wrote:
The point is that the game doesn't suck. If u have problems with it that's ur deal and u can leave. The fault lies more with the ppl playing it than the game itself.

Quoted for Truly Truth.

You had it hard in a month ago until done well in fights? I take it as you are... An exploit player?

Message 23 of 38 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Hell I dunno. I fight how I can. Dodge and hit. Parry here or there etc. I basically play this game like I did tekken
Message 24 of 38 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 22, 2013

(chuckles) That's a good point. It's like it's even easier than CoD, only that you don't need guns, you only need to rely on which weapons, magic, armor and all kinds of stuff that what you do best. Even you could choose which element you like best. I mean when I first played CoD in a multiplayer, I wasn't sure what I was doing, then suddenly, I keep getting killed, that's why I consider CoD to be overrated and stupid, but on the bright side, at least it's fun to watch people knife just for giggles. It's why I'm searching for a game that has a multiplayer online that's at least fun and easy for everyone to enjoy. Plain and simple, there are good examples like Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag 2, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, and even one of my favorites, God of War Ascension. ^^

Message 25 of 38 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Poisndart2 wrote:

Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag 2, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, and even one of my favorites, God of War Ascension. ^^

Bloody Roar, too!

Ah I see. Usually some new players started to defeat some ascended players, as you see, they play defensive sometimes to own them.

lol
suprising to see you developed to get your feet on against from... A month ago. 

I'd say fighting video gamers are indeed terrors.

Imagine their adaptation at every fighting games by exploiting, making insane comebacks, and strict timing combos.

Glad you fought harder although I'm not sure if you RQ or learnt hard by losing to adapt.

Message 26 of 38 (255 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

Poisndart2 wrote:

Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag 2, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, and even one of my favorites, God of War Ascension. ^^

Bloody Roar, too!

Ah I see. Usually some new players started to defeat some ascended players, as you see, they play defensive sometimes to own them.

lol
suprising to see you developed to get your feet on against from... A month ago. 

I'd say fighting video gamers are indeed terrors.

Imagine their adaptation at every fighting games by exploiting, making insane comebacks, and strict timing combos.

Glad you fought harder although I'm not sure if you RQ or learnt hard by losing to adapt.

Sometimes it takes time to improve or realize what just happened, so it happens on both, but mostly if I'm on the losing side, I could either try or just get the white chests due to that I still have to get one more piece to finish the last weapon, Cronos Blade. (shrugs) ^^;

Message 27 of 38 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Yup nbond09 isn't the only one to adapt well, there'll be some really good warriors, too I bet although even, now it's dying

I wonder if some new players instantly discard their GOWA just for GTA5 or other new games...

Message 28 of 38 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 22, 2013

True. GTA5 might be fun, especially since in most GTA games, you get to do whatever you want and not caring for missions, even to just drive and crash as well, however.... I'm not going anywhere. >;P (pounds my Cestus of Ares together)

Message 29 of 38 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Sep 22, 2013
I think "sucks" is a bit strong but I also wouldn't call it GoW quality. I'd say it's above average compared to other non-GoW games. The MP portion at least, the SP portion does kinda suck.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 30 of 38 (233 Views)
0 Likes