Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: Attention All People

Sep 22, 2013

lay off my Erebus bros here ..

DelSol-97 is a GoW mp beta vet, so his statement has a lot of weight to it vs. a majority of you 'late players'

also batts33 is a pro at it so he only talks on what is real and what not in GoW mp .

i stop playing as i use to since jump /\ is what a lot of players do now a days .sigh :/

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 11 of 38 (274 Views)
Uncharted Territory
823 posts

Sep 22, 2013
don't play it bro
Message 12 of 38 (265 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 22, 2013
It's not terrible, I still play a little here an there. Most of my time that I play is D3 and KH, until I get GTA V.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 13 of 38 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Sep 22, 2013
ITS NOT , but players make it suck... keep RQ or playing without honor

and yes its SUCk coz magic is toooo much and no balance

rage blade is sh!tt and world weapon should not be there at all..
ac
Message 14 of 38 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

holy SH!T batts AND DelSol  lolz

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 15 of 38 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Sep 22, 2013

batts33 wrote:

This game sucks

Yet you come to post here which it means you played it therefore you brought it but not only that, for the reason why you posted like that because you clearly delcared your love to this GOWA also you will buy GOW next new series most likely anyways so your loyality doesn't fade away after all that is indeed hidden message hinted under your post directed at us to make us to realize how you gave your best by playing this well to give your opinion to speak out but it's clearly revealed how you logged in just for just making a troll post with "dere" obviously we've seen thought certain posts are supposed to provoke at all fans or it could be just a normal opinion from your viewpoint.

In other words...

*Ahem*

Message 16 of 38 (244 Views)
Wastelander
652 posts

Sep 22, 2013
ههههههههههههههههههه مششششششش ممكن!!!!!!!!
Message 17 of 38 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

batts33 wrote:

This game sucks

Yet you come to post here which it means you played it therefore you brought it but not only that, for the reason why you posted like that because you clearly delcared your love to this GOWA also you will buy GOW next new series most likely anyways so your loyality doesn't fade away after all that is indeed hidden message hinted under your post directed at us to make us to realize how you gave your best by playing this well to give your opinion to speak out but it's clearly revealed how you logged in just for just making a troll post with "dere" obviously we've seen thought certain posts are supposed to provoke at all fans or it could be just a normal opinion from your viewpoint.

In other words...

*Ahem*

Besides, at least it's more fun than that overused and overrated CoD games anyways, at least you don't need to move your aim up or down or anywhere else without having a hard time so you just run up and slice, poke, or smash with your swords, spears, hammers, and even gauntlets, and besides, did the CoD games have at least a multiplayer game where it involves working together with another player to kill baddies rather than players themselves? Even though GoWA did made their share of mistakes, but hey, it's a first time for everything, especially SMS itself.

Message 18 of 38 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Actually, I started playing about a month and a half ago. It started out hard as hell.. but ima gamer to the bone. I stuck it out and now I do pretty good. In fact, I absolutely love this game. Its all I've been playing since I started
Message 19 of 38 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Lol wait how was I pulled into this
Message 20 of 38 (219 Views)
0 Likes