Highlighted
Jan 11 2013
By: lElMartinezl First Son 24 posts

Ares jump bug

4 replies 128 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I don't know if it was intended to be this way or not but whenever I use ares jump magic, if I'm over a active trap I get burned or instakill due to the spikes.

I feel like, if I'm up in the air I should invulnerable to the traps. Also, cylcops push/slam also does damage to me when I'm up in the air.

Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Ares jump bug

Jan 11, 2013

lElMartinezl wrote:

I don't know if it was intended to be this way or not but whenever I use ares jump magic, if I'm over a active trap I get burned or instakill due to the spikes.

I feel like, if I'm up in the air I should invulnerable to the traps. Also, cylcops push/slam also does damage to me when I'm up in the air.

its not just you the same thing happens to me all the time. we should also ne anle to go from different platforms as well. in TFOTG i cant jump from the bridge to the floor below where the spike trap is idk why is should work that way. once a zeus player used their magic and their zeus hammer L1 triangle and it hit me at first i was like BS but then thought oh wait they dropped a lightning bolt from up above lol duh. either way we should be able to go over things like traps without taking damage. 

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 11, 2013

needs to be fixed

0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Bump

I would really like to hear some feedback.

Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I have seen this happen, although it was my teammate it was still funny to see  Smiley Tongue.

But yea, its something that needs to be looked at because it should NOT happen.

Message 5 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes