Jun 03 2013
By: RoyaIties Splicer 91 posts

Anyone ever run into boosters in this game? ( I did last night )

6 replies 230 views Edited Jun 3, 2013
I went into a a match and there were 3 guys just letting each other boost kills off of the others. They all had mics and 2 of them would sit there while the other got the kills. There names were Mill1000_357, alwayzcrazy, and Lil_Hot. What I found funny was that they kept talking trash about how I was getting my **bleep** beat while none of them were even fighting!? One guy that got the kills won the match within 2 minutes from the others letting him kill them. It's pathetic seeing things that people do like this.
Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Anyone ever run into boosters in this game? ( I did last night )

Jun 3, 2013
Hey, it's their time. If they choose to spend it exploiting the game's system to boost each other's rank, that's their choice. I mean technically they're not really harming anybody by doing it. You might want to remove their names from your post though, I don't think the mods like people calling other players out by name on the forums.
Message 2 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 3, 2013
It wouldn't bother me either if they were doing it with 4 players and a random like myself couldn't be thrown into a match with them. If that was the case then no they wouldn't be harming anyone, but the fact that all three of them tried to all kill me just so they could boost kills is what annoyed me. I still went positive even against all three of them, lol. ( I don't know how to edit their names out. It doesn't give me an option on my phone )
Message 3 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 3, 2013

lmao...i play with these guys ALOT and its so cool to see their names in lights!

i will say on their behalf 90 percent of the matches i play with them CTF and we tend to dominate...

i never saw them do that before and i believe one of them was a victim of 1.6 update so this may be an attempt to get someone back to where they need to be.

lol,they are gonna bug out when they see this...so cool!

Message 4 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 3, 2013
There should be an "Options" tab in the top right corner of your post where you can edit it. If you can't see it on your phone just log in with a computer and do it from there.

Again I'm not 100% sure if you'll get reprimanded for calling their names out but I've seen it happen in the forums of many other MP games so better safe than sorry.

And ya I guess it is kind of dickish of them to leave an open slot and then attempt to farm kills off of any random player that joins. I mean sure the 1.06 wipe did suck but that's no reason to force a 4th random player to suffer at the hands of three boosters.
Message 5 of 7 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

indeed. i encountered a similar situation with 2 guys in a "4 man" match of champions with only us 3.they kept grabbing chests and everytime i started to ufck one guy up they jumped me and were coordinating the attack over their mics for me to hear.i simply left and played a different group of people.

if i think a match is going to be some bullisht for whatever reason,i leave if i dont have a partner's back to watch.but no i dont think you get in trouble for naming names...

i say if you have the option to leave and you're "suffering" at the hands of 3 other players and you stay...that makes you a masochist.

Message 6 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jun 7, 2013

This is alwayzcrazy...2 of us were hit by the update and we weren't boosting anything. we were getting the manticore helmet because we got it taken. we told u on our mics when we started the match very plainly that we did not want to fight ,we told u what we were doing and if u wanted to fight to please leave.  so this is our fault that u stayed and lost.  It was like 2 or 3 in the mourning and couldn't find a 4th member.   I already got it once and don't play deathmatch so brb...

I'm just happy my name and my boys name made the boards!!!!!!!

Thanks bro

p.s. mr_kill nothng but love 4 u my dude!

Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes