Sackboy
396 posts

Re: Anyone else getting bored?

Apr 9, 2013
Bore factor increased exponentially when every god got level 30 which was on early second week of release. Because after that experimenting with EVERYTHING this game has, and i found out that many things in this game just suck, from weapons to armor & items to relics.

"Its fun, fast paced, competitive and there really ain't anything like it." Yeah there is nothing quite so broken keeping me from playing, having fun and ENJOYING the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I've beaten the SP twice and I've got warriors for all 4 gods at level 21 and I'm bored as hell. The SP was pretty mediocre and I hate leveling/unlocking crap in MP. I've never gotten so bored with a GoW game so quickly.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:
I've beaten the SP twice and I've got warriors for all 4 gods at level 21 and I'm bored as hell. The SP was pretty mediocre and I hate leveling/unlocking crap in MP. I've never gotten so bored with a GoW game so quickly.

You disappoint me.  Extremely.  You haven't even gotten one God to level 30, and you're bored?  Geez man, you might as well purchase an ice cream in a cone, eat only the cone, then complain about how the ice cream wasn't exciting after you finished eating it.  

You haven't even gotten the level 25 weapons, you need to experiment with weapons, learn different playstyles and play outside your own personal restrictions, otherwise a game like this is NEVER going to interest you.  If you want a game where you can own people without putting the effort iin to earn it, then this MP isn't for you.

I personally have leveled all allegiances to 30, max-ed out most God specific items, and I'm still learning new things, experimenting with new ideas, and enjoying every moment of it! 

--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

^ I have done exactly that, and can say, i'm bored (and p1ssed off). So many things disappoint me.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 9, 2013

SparklyKitten wrote:

Vampire_Damian wrote:

You disappoint me.  Extremely.  You haven't even gotten one God to level 30, and you're bored?  Geez man, you might as well purchase an ice cream in a cone, eat only the cone, then complain about how the ice cream wasn't exciting after you finished eating it.  

You haven't even gotten the level 25 weapons, you need to experiment with weapons, learn different playstyles and play outside your own personal restrictions, otherwise a game like this is NEVER going to interest you.  If you want a game where you can own people without putting the effort iin to earn it, then this MP isn't for you.

I personally have leveled all allegiances to 30, max-ed out most God specific items, and I'm still learning new things, experimenting with new ideas, and enjoying every moment of it! 

True, you can't judge the game's MP as "boring" if you haven't seen everything... BUT, to be completely honest there aren't many playstyles. I don't understand when people throw the word "depth" at others, this Ascension's multiplayer DOESN'T have depth. It just doesn't. I moved away from this game for a good 1-2 weeks expecting something different (maybe even learn something), but no luck. If anyone played Armored Core 5, then they would know a thing or two about "builds" and "playstyles". Trust me, and I hate to say it (since I LOVE the God of War series), but this game has very little/no depth.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Even after getting lv30 with all gods, I'd become less bored if the in game music was better: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Multiplayer-music/m-p/400950... :smileyhappy:

signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Well, I think there are different playstyles. I've been at lvl 30 with Zeus for a while now, and I'm always testing new stuff.

I still think that there are lots of gameplay for me yet. Even more with the new patch.

I'm never player any FPS MP, but what depth have they? Look at AC MP... You don't even have builds, only ability sets (with abilities, perks and streaks) and persona customization. I've still played it A LOT.

And I'll play this game a lot. It's so fun do brutally kill people :smileyvery-happy:

ONLINE, just online... Not in real life!! :smileytongue:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 9, 2013

czeuch wrote:
Well, I think there are different playstyles. I've been at lvl 30 with Zeus for a while now, and I'm always testing new stuff.

I still think that there are lots of gameplay for me yet. Even more with the new patch.

I'm never player any FPS MP, but what depth have they? Look at AC MP... You don't even have builds, only ability sets (with abilities, perks and streaks) and persona customization. I've still played it A LOT.

And I'll play this game a lot. It's so fun do brutally kill people :smileyvery-happy:

ONLINE, just online... Not in real life!! :smileytongue:

Not sure if you were talking to me, but if you were, I never mentioned FPS' either. I mentioned Armored Core, which is true depth.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
No, I wasn't talking especifically to you. And I don't know this game so I couldn't compare :smileytongue:

It all depends on how much time one have spent in the game. Some people already played dozens and dozens of hours, while other have played less. Those one will be less bored, in theory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@SparklyKitten/d1v4d - To clarify I wasn't saying that the MP is boring, just that I'm bored with it at this point. The times I've played MP, I spent more time waiting for a match than playing and I'm sick of getting empty white chests. I'll probably have more fun with it after the new patch (hopefully) fixes these problems but until then I'm probably not gonna play it much, if at all. Maybe burned out or disappointed would've been a better way to put it than bored. Also I bought the game for the SP portion, MP is just an extra feature to me like the combat arena or challenges in the other GoW games. In general, I prefer SP games to MP games and I prefer offline MP to online MP.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (39 Views)
0 Likes