Sackboy
461 posts

Re: Anti stealing kill idea

Jun 7, 2013

Are you F kidding me?

It is totally NORMAL and it should stay the way it is. In multiplayer games like this or Battlefield or anything else when 2 or more people shooting/hitting same guy, the one who gives the final blow gets the kill and the rest gets the assist for that

You have problem with that cause you probably barely get any kill

I think it should be more or less like this:

huy have 100% HP:

you deal 76%

2nd dude 20%

3rd kills the guy (4%)

You get 76 points assist, 2nd dude 20 points and 3rd 100 points for the kill

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 11 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013

sNsReal wrote:
You have 2 secs of priority right in patch. I thin that a kill steal is the guy who come running and drop a magic or special just before you the last hit, and take the kill or brutal (he lasthitted, remember?) How do you fix this?

that's not kill steal! sorry!

Message 12 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Yeah it is, but who the f*ck cares. Kill stealing isa part of any MP game and I'm sure you ALL do it so stop complaining.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 13 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I didnt complain bout killsteal, as you sayed is part of the game.

Please, dont compare this game with fps games, if your aim is good there is no kill steal, headshots for the win xD

And if you are aware of your environment you reduce the chance of someone that intentionally do kill steals. Its quite obvious when you see one of them.
Message 14 of 17 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

I think it should be more or less like this:

huy have 100% HP:

you deal 76%

2nd dude 20%

3rd kills the guy (4%)

You get 76 points assist, 2nd dude 20 points and 3rd 100 points for the kill

As far as it's ATM I think you get 100P if you kill someone 1v1, but sometimes only 55P or 50P whereas when I get an assist I get 45P (you're the only one who assisted), 25P (killer, you + 3rd guy) or 15P (whole team involved), so the game wants a kill to be worth 100P no matter how many ppl participate, which is good as getting more points in total would lead to even more ppl trying to 2v1, 3v1 or 4v1 all the time.

So from a team point of view, kill steals don't exist, from a personal point of view there are not many ways to do a "real" kill steal compared to others.

An ally taking "your" brutal kill is not a KS because your team gets points at all instead the guy recovering and running away while you are battered by his friends; in an 1v1 situation you have 2secs for you and you alone anyway.

The only KS coming to my mind would be an 1v1 where you go for a finishing blow and out of nowhere an ally shows up and kills him with a quick attack (+ maybe a brutal).

The main problem for this being so annoying is the assist algorithm seems to not work properly; sometimes I deal even more than half of the damage, an ally kills him and I don't get an assist - other times, I apply maybe one hit to a guy who runs away and dies 15secs later and I get an assist... **bleep**.

And ofc the games where you are 1/7 but have 12 assists Smiley Sad this could be fixed by another column in the stats screen, as just seeing their assist would make many ppl much more comfortable I think.

0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Yap you are right, a new column showing assist would be very very useful for the moral of players.
And as you said, assist mechanic is broken, not to mention ring outs granting kills to some random players, same when the overpowered champion spawn in rotunda, he kills you and some random get the kill.
Man I really hate that champion, but what I hate most is that the game make him top priority in the target system, interfering with grapples and specials. This happens with cerberus and Cyclops too
Message 16 of 17 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 8, 2013

i would support that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes