Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2013
By: GoldenGlovez24 Lombax Warrior 190 posts

Anti stealing kill idea

16 replies 184 views Edited Jun 6, 2013
When someone steals your kill u just some small assit point...we need more..how bouth replemishing the health of the assit player...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Anti stealing kill idea

Jun 6, 2013
I think an assist should count as a kill for both players because you both had a hand in killing him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

that would rake up favors Jordan!
The only thing that can be called a closely legitimate kill steal is the effect of Hades Lance and Cerberus fire, imo (I kill opponents by Hades lance while they are in brutal kill animation often). They deal continuous damage that LEGITIMATELY, put victim in red halo first. Sure other weapons have some lasting effects but these 2 are the greatest.
you will have to excuse those who jump in at low HP opponents and get them in red halo. it's part of the game! and it's rightly so!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I'm very confused about this kill steal thing some people keep ranting about. The way I see it, there aren't unjust kill steal around. Mind explain it? or a youtube video showing what a kill steal looks like.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 6, 2013
an example of a kill steal would be if you were fighting me, answers about to grab me for the kill, when your teammate comes in and takes the kill. the way it will be with 1.08 is that the only person who can grapple a person with a red halo are the person who put him in the state or his teammate. after a few seconds anyone can take the kill
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Jun 6, 2013
ahhh yes! That! u have 2 seconds exclusively for u already in the new patch! Otherwise, it may have been some lag!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Jun 6, 2013

actually, in that situation u should really be glad about it 'cause they will be really angry when they get up, activate item or magic and u are toasted. If u miss 2 seconds, it's good that u have a friend nearly to prevent a disgraced death!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I dont care if I get my kill stolen, well if I cared for my stats I might have. I could have had a way more higher k/d ratio cuz I always get my kills stolen. Well, anyways as I said I dont care if my kills get stolen, the problem for me is that I dont get an assist, this usually happens when someone brutal kills the guy that I stunned.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Jun 7, 2013
SSM should make a list of all the kills, assists and all of their variations like AC MP. That would be much appreciated
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jun 7, 2013
You have 2 secs of priority right in patch. I thin that a kill steal is the guy who come running and drop a magic or special just before you the last hit, and take the kill or brutal (he lasthitted, remember?) How do you fix this?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes