Fender Bender
2926 posts

Re: Another random- Spartacus Legends

Jun 30, 2013

MK3ASSASSIAN wrote:
I actually think that this game takes more skill than gowa. Now I could be wrong, but there is no jump slicing, no shield-like aura when you parry n they just hit it and become parried, no 100% combos, no magic, no relic or item, etc.

Now I personally think that takes skill to fight like that and win. Lol again a could be wrong ­čśü

Takes skill to win either, just have to be skilled at different things. The people who prefer gladiator style combat are often extremely arrogant and condesceding towards people who prefer GoW style combat, which seems indicative of some kind of superiority/inferiority complex on the part of the former.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 21 of 59 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Ugh -_- just gt destroyed by a rank 485 ­čśí
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 22 of 59 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Jul 1, 2013
I know of this glitch with the 2handed hammer that can supposedly kill Spartacus npc while at rank 1. You press and hold a certain sequence of buttons and the cpu doesn't react and as long as the timing is right you'll win every time vs the computer. Not sure if they fixed it yet or not since I haven't been able to play in a few
Message 23 of 59 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Huh, that's interesting. I still haven't even gt to him yet. I need 2 more levels. Ugh leveling up is soooo hard ­čśź long is what I meant.

Message 24 of 59 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Lol, i like this game and im doing pretty god, but i just lost my gladiator due to the disconnecting bug. That if the connection drops, they think you quit the match.
Message 25 of 59 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jul 1, 2013
My favorite class happens to be the one I suck at the most... (Spear and shield) My best has to be two handed swords, I've only been killed once with my guy wielding it.
Message 26 of 59 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Yeah lvling can be a stretch but I've always been into rpgs of certain types that makes you unique to others as an individual and gives you something to strive for. Personally I enjoy the quick pressure of dual wielding. But the 2h crits are insane sometimes heh
Message 27 of 59 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jul 1, 2013
My main is duel swords, I want it to be either the hammer or trident; it's so hard though.

Message 28 of 59 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1354 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

A few ques

1) There seems to be different "tier" levels of gladiators available to recruit (with improved stats and increased perk slots). The tier level is indicated by the color of the gladiator's name. The ones I've come across so far are the following:

White = tier 1; 1 perk slot; cost silver

Green = tier 2; 2 perk slots; cost silver

Blue = tier 3; 3 perk slots; cost silver

Purple = tier 4; 4 perk slots; cost gold

Orange = tier 5; legendary gladiators that unlock when you beat them; cost gold;

can't replace perks; if they die you can't revive them, you'll have to re-recruit them;

also heard that if you fight them during the "boss" encounter and actually kill them

(instead of just beating them) apparently you won't be able to recruit them

Are there any others that I missed?

2) I believe PsychoSavage asked this ques before, but is there a point where you start earning gold for winning fights? Or is the only way to make gold by increasing your fame rank?

3) How many times do you have to die before it costs gold to revive your gladiator? Just curious. So far I noticed the first time is free, 2nd is 500 silver, and 3rd is 2000 silver.

Thx! Hope all your ludi are successful Smiley Happy

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 29 of 59 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jul 1, 2013
After the 2000 silver they need 2 gold....
Message 30 of 59 (241 Views)
0 Likes