Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: ALL GODS ARE OP!!!!!

Apr 19, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^it's broken.....equip ares inferno or essence of hyperion....BAM instant flag cap -_-

Yeah, and yet I still haven't done that.  It's half out of laziness, half out of forgetting.  I only seem to remember once the match starts.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 71 of 116 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 9, 2013

Bringing this topic back.

I don't know why some people demand this Ares' relic of determination or something is overpowered.

I view this as its boost Ares warrior's survival greatly.

Why?

It overpowers Zeus warrior(s) and Poseidon warriors both

It increases Ares warriors' survival longer

Before Elite levels.

I seen all Ares warriors tend to have 8 or less deaths pretty much every time

Ares warriors suppose to be on equal with Poseidon warriors obviously yet... They die quicker and don't fight well against Poseidon players

which I thought Ares' power and Poseidon' defense clashed to each others as if their stats treated as "Normal stats"

I suspect all/some Poseidon players trained well but Ares warriors... Well obviously hot-headed.

Swirl/zip zaggers relied on too much for Ares until this new relic.  Some spinners vanished (I really don't know why) but Ares population grew larger...

Look like Zeus threat is slowly reducing with this relic.

Also this relic could be anti team taggers.  I tend to survive well against three or four gangs.

Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus? Pretty much same. However I don't wanna post too long messages.

Message 72 of 116 (110 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 9, 2013

I want to personally thank you for bringing up an existing thread... and not making a new one. kudos.

Message 73 of 116 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 9, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I want to personally thank you for bringing up an existing thread... and not making a new one. kudos.

Oh? You are welcome.

Now... *Grabs my relic of determination like Orange Agent*

Get off nerfs on it. IT'S MINE!!! I use this as Anti Gangbangs tactics!

Message 74 of 116 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 9, 2013
I think all the gods are fine like u said other than a few broken relics etc
Message 75 of 116 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 9, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:
I think all the gods are fine like u said other than a few broken relics etc

Yeah but I'm sad for Hades. It decreased in population.

D: Hades is my first (Well Ares is my first at BETA)...

Message 76 of 116 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 9, 2013
The relic of determination--- i just don't like the fact that it doesn't reset on death like it says--- if that's what the description says that is what it should do... I don't care if it gets nerfed but they need to 1 match description to what it does now-- or fix the relic so that it does reset so I can use it without feeling like I am cheating-- I refuse to use something I know is broken
Message 77 of 116 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 9, 2013
Hades rocks-- decreases population makes him that much better for me-- I like to be the minority---Poseidon was the minority at launch-- not anymore
Message 78 of 116 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 9, 2013

Ah I see.

Cheating? Not really. I mean some Ares players with this relic got killed too easily when their glowing hands seen by opponents to deal with them very well skilled unless... Gangbanging.

I mean, Zeus warriors continue to resupply their relic/magic/special moves almost all the times other than their basic movesets

I seen my random allies with Ares abandoned me five times against full/some Zeus warriors for dying too easily.

With this relic, I actually witnessed one of enemy Zeus RAGEQUIT which all Zeus warriors aren't supposed to, in my experience.

I'd say this relic is perfect for anti Zeus/gangbang maybe Poseidon because... Obviously too skilled.

Message 79 of 116 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

May 9, 2013
Hades is the weakest char in my opinion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 116 (80 Views)
0 Likes