Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: ALL GODS ARE OP!!!!!

May 10, 2013

What, still continuing this topic?

If Ares' relic of Determination get nerfed, it will decrease in survival against gangs, Zeus/Poseidon warriors. All it take efforts focused on targeting Zeus/Poseidon warriors is like strugging while they just are... Laidback while simply performing their own relic/magic/item/special moves to finish them off. (Yeah I made it sound like Ares warriors are too weaklings...) Since Ares are so geared towards massive damage but Ares relics are situaltional and strict.  Zeus warriors are so... Carefree (Not true, Zeus relics are so much strict requirements yet very

effective). 

I don't complain if this relic or others get nerfed. I will just have to adapt carefully

However I have some struggling opinions about this. 

I just seen Ares enemies actually gang together few times with this relic to conquer easily to win with pure brute force

however at same time, Zeus warriors actually ragequit to spare allies from giving them deaths too many times in other matches with some Ares warriors.

So I don't know what to say.  I will just leave it to the future to decide this

I only use this relic to survive well against gangs and Zeus warriors

Message 111 of 116 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 10, 2013

You know what is OP? LAG

Message 112 of 116 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 10, 2013

lol well quoted...

Message 113 of 116 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

May 10, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

You know what is OP? LAG

Haha, true. You know what needs boosting? Matchmaking Smiley Tongue. Still having trouble getting into 8 player matches, but I'm sure that's on SSM's to-do-list. Just need to be patient.

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^it still seems too strong imo.....annihilation is a 1 hit kill >.<

Speaking of 1 hit kills, in theory with the right setup with Ares couldn't he also potentially do this by lasting long enough with the relic of determination? Not necessarily 1 hit, but maybe a quick combo? Just curious is all... I never last that long anyway lol.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 114 of 116 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

May 10, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

Jessie117 wrote:

You know what is OP? LAG

Haha, true. You know what needs boosting? Matchmaking Smiley Tongue. Still having trouble getting into 8 player matches, but I'm sure that's on SSM's to-do-list. Just need to be patient.

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^it still seems too strong imo.....annihilation is a 1 hit kill >.<

Speaking of 1 hit kills, in theory with the right setup with Ares couldn't he also potentially do this by lasting long enough with the relic of determination? Not necessarily 1 hit, but maybe a quick combo? Just curious is all... I never last that long anyway lol.

^oh rlly Smiley Wink thats too bad (reference was made). lol but anyway, ares will easily kill in a quick combo if he has determination Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 115 of 116 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 11, 2013
Have 2 40s and 2 34-40.... All of them are OP GOW. I agree
Message 116 of 116 (74 Views)
0 Likes