Feb 12 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

4th game mode

[ Edited ]
4 replies 152 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

What if the last game mode is some sort of 1v1 arena tournament. 6 or 8 player lobby is held where warriors who are not fighting can spectate gladiators who are in the Arena. Mortal Kombat did it but it would be way better in GOW. Also it could be some CO-OP survival horde mode. This would be really cool. They did this in gears of war but again it would be more epic in god of war lol. Anyone have thoughts on what it will be?

Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Re: 4th game mode

Feb 12, 2013

Yes, I believe it's called "King of the Hill".  I remember it well because I went on a 40 game win streak on it with Sonya and people stopped playing, good stuff.  I also heard it is in the new "Injustice" fighting game coming out in April, also made by Netherrealm Studios.  

I'd be happy if you were correct in this assumption, it's a lot of fun and you can learn a lot by watching without having to worry about actually playing.

Message 2 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 12, 2013
"Sonya could really put it on ya."

I'm a Mileena player, she's **bleep** great.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Feb 12, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
"Sonya could really put it on ya."

I'm a Mileena player, she's **bleep** great.

I grew up on MK, playing it in the arcades in the late 90s back when arcades existed.  It's funny, I can play MK and dominate, really take over, but I try to play something like Marvel VS Capcom 3 and I get obliterated.  I love fighting gmes like that, but there's something about the SF/MVC games that makes me garbage at them compared to a MK fighting system.  I'm looking forward to Injustice as it will play in traditional MK style.

Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 12, 2013

lol umm back to God of war ascension. Anyone the 1v1 king ov the kill, with spectator mode options would be awesome. HERE ME TANK... i know it too late with release being a month away but it can always be implemented in the future. 

Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes