Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

There is a melee yes, but it's only one of the ways to fight.  GOW does well in the actual fighting, that's not what I meant.

 

I'm talking in general here, not hit detection or anything.  I'm talking matchmaking, invting friends in-game, seeing peoples load outs whilst waiting for the match to start, glitches in general, DLC that actually works, level system, prestiging, etc...

 

I'm not saying Tomb Raider is the greatest game ever or anything, I'm only stating that BOTH are well known franchises, BOTH were released in first two weeks of March, BOTH took their first shot at online MP, etc...  One excels, one does not.  


 

To be honest matchmaking works fine IF you config your router. I had that problem. For my 1st game I had to wait literally over 1hour. In other word if you can't connect it is your fault.

The only problem I have with that is the fact I can't
chose a map that I want. Yea there are ags sometimes but I really like the MP I do enjoy playing it but I hope they won't  screw us with the DLCs becuse the one from RotW is a joke

 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 11 of 15 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

There is a melee yes, but it's only one of the ways to fight.  GOW does well in the actual fighting, that's not what I meant.

 

I'm talking in general here, not hit detection or anything.  I'm talking matchmaking, invting friends in-game, seeing peoples load outs whilst waiting for the match to start, glitches in general, DLC that actually works, level system, prestiging, etc...

 

I'm not saying Tomb Raider is the greatest game ever or anything, I'm only stating that BOTH are well known franchises, BOTH were released in first two weeks of March, BOTH took their first shot at online MP, etc...  One excels, one does not.  


 

To be honest matchmaking works fine IF you config your router. I had that problem. For my 1st game I had to wait literally over 1hour. In other word if you can't connect it is your fault.

The only problem I have with that is the fact I can't
chose a map that I want. Yea there are ags sometimes but I really like the MP I do enjoy playing it but I hope they won't  screw us with the DLCs becuse the one from RotW is a joke


Guess what, you're wrong.  I don't use a router, I go straight from modem to PS3 at 15 mbps.  This is not the users issue, because almost everyone else will agree they don't have issues playing other games online with whatever their setup is.  If this game wan'ts me to contact my ISP and have them do somethig special for me to play, then I will not play.

Message 12 of 15 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/13/2013
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013
well i love TR games but doing it mp no i dont agree and btw SQUARE ENIX didnt do,squat to create that game they only put money on the table and credits should go to crystal dynamics and eidos oh yes i know SQUARE ENIX bought eidos but beside that gow mp beta really worked well and why doesnt it now?
Message 13 of 15 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013

Lien4ever wrote:
well i love TR games but doing it mp no i dont agree and btw SQUARE ENIX didnt do,squat to create that game they only put money on the table and credits should go to crystal dynamics and eidos oh yes i know SQUARE ENIX bought eidos but beside that gow mp beta really worked well and why doesnt it now?

If just putting money on the table to get those who do know how to do something, to do it, then that was all that was needed from their part.  Getting the job done is all that matters, who cares who did what, as long sa it works, which it does.

 

No game that has came out in the last few years, that was this big, has had the type of issues GOW does.  We're not talking about some indie game made by Bob and his brother in their basement, this is a freakin 1ST PARTY developer designing for their own system and they can't even get a simple match to connect.  If it were just me, or just a few, then that's one thing, but this is a online disease at this point.  I do nothing but hear people online complain when playing, it's everywhere, and it's not on us (the users end).

 

All is well, Injustice comes out soon, and Ed Boon and Netherrealm know how to do online fighting right, so as long as that game doesn't bomb my time on here will be short anyway.  

Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:


Guess what, you're wrong.  I don't use a router, I go straight from modem to PS3 at 15 mbps.  This is not the users issue, because almost everyone else will agree they don't have issues playing other games online with whatever their setup is.  If this game wan'ts me to contact my ISP and have them do somethig special for me to play, then I will not play.


Then it's your firewall man. I had the same problem. i was on a wire  with that problem so I configurate my PS3 back to wireless and added like 2 ports (already had the rest) and it wprks fine

 

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/faq/network-connection/

 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 15 of 15 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes