Mar 21 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

2x EXP doesn't work

14 replies 254 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

It just doesn't work like what the f? I do not see any 2x exp when I play only basic exp for fight and then rewards. This is lame

And on top of that there is something wrong in "Services List"

this is 24h:

24h

And here is 48h:

48h

Are you F kidding me?!

I got that f$%@ing code 20.03.13 so how the F%$k it starts 18 and ends 20????

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 15 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Re: 2x EXP doesn't work

Mar 21, 2013
its only 25% extra xp I have been told and then it is a scam:-/
Message 2 of 15 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Mar 21, 2013

25% is not even near to 2x....

photo YT01.png
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 3 of 15 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Wow man, the truth is in the facts, nice screen shots.  If we weren't all already huge God of War fans and this game been around for so long, many of us would have dropped this game a few days after it came out and called it a bust.  I would say that SSM dropped the ball on this whole mulitplayer thing, but you have to be holding the ball before you can drop it.  I can't in good conscious recommend this game to friends.  And unfortunately my reach goes further than a few friends because I write review for a reputable online website.  I really wanted this game to work, I really did.  SMH

Message 4 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Mar 21, 2013

It's nmot like I even care about thing like "2x exp" because I know I will be playing long enough to reach max lv on every class anyway (I like the game) but when you give us "2x exp" and it actually is 25% then it's a scam wchich actually discourages me to play

AND LIKE **bleep**?! I got the code 20.032013 (release date) and it says from 18 to 20? ARE YOU F KIDDING ME?

photo YT01.png
Message 5 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 21, 2013
They completely screwed the DLC for this game. To say they stumbled out of the gate would be putting it kindly. This has been a gross mismanagement.
Message 6 of 15 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Mar 21, 2013
yeah its a shame:-/ but remember its their first mp and I hope patches and other things they can make it good again and give us gamers some credit here:-D
Message 7 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Lien4ever wrote:
yeah its a shame:-/ but remember its their first mp and I hope patches and other things they can make it good again and give us gamers some credit here:-D

Tomb raider did their first MP game too, released it 7 days earlier than God of War... Go check it out.  You can't use that as an excuse by comparison.

If you're not sure how to do something then you get the right people involved that does know how to do it.  Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics > SSM

Message 8 of 15 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Lien4ever wrote:

Tomb raider did their first MP game too, released it 7 days earlier than God of War... Go check it out.  You can't use that as an excuse by comparison.

If you're not sure how to do something then you get the right people involved that does know how to do it.  Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics > SSM

Does TR's MP involve melee? Cause if it only involves shooting, then that's nowhere near as complicated as melee hits/parry/dodge/blocking mechanics. Bullet registry is much more simple than that.

If you're talking about general matchmaking/MP fluidity then nevermind.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 15 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

Lien4ever wrote:

Does TR's MP involve melee? Cause if it only involves shooting, then that's nowhere near as complicated as melee hits/parry/dodge/blocking mechanics. Bullet registry is much more simple than that.

If you're talking about general matchmaking/MP fluidity then nevermind.

There is a melee yes, but it's only one of the ways to fight.  GOW does well in the actual fighting, that's not what I meant.

I'm talking in general here, not hit detection or anything.  I'm talking matchmaking, invting friends in-game, seeing peoples load outs whilst waiting for the match to start, glitches in general, DLC that actually works, level system, prestiging, etc...

I'm not saying Tomb Raider is the greatest game ever or anything, I'm only stating that BOTH are well known franchises, BOTH were released in first two weeks of March, BOTH took their first shot at online MP, etc...  One excels, one does not.  

Message 10 of 15 (143 Views)
0 Likes