Apr 14 2013
By: leozhontai First Son 25 posts

2vs1 hey no problem

[ Edited ]
29 replies 414 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

Teammate quit on me after he died in the beginning so i had to took up the slack the things i do for victory.

http://www.youtube.com/user/leozhontai?feature=mhee
Message 1 of 30 (414 Views)
Sackboy
412 posts

Re: 2vs1 hey no problem

Apr 14, 2013

LOL Great match man...

----------

----------
Message 2 of 30 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 14, 2013

nice!

Message 3 of 30 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Apr 14, 2013

very good indeed bro!

Message 4 of 30 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Let me just say nicely done and always nice to see Poseidon doing well.  Good job to you for not running off and deciding to take a stab at it.

That being said, your teammate was the lag monster and it was eating those two guys up.  It's easiest to tell when one of them goes for chalice.  Instead of getting a brutal kill on you, he just stands there motionless.  A good 2 to 3 seconds later, you finally see him start getting the chalice.  You can also tell in much of the combat where they keep "missing" you and in some of the ringouts you got which you shouldn't have.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good video, you did great and I'm not criticizing you or faulting you in any way.  I just hate lag and I hate when I'm on the other side of it (which happens quite a bit).  I recognize the signs in a heartbeat, especially since I was using the lance on Poseidon yesterday too. 8D

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 5 of 30 (372 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Nice play. I'd like to learn how to use lance properly.

signature.jpg

Message 6 of 30 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 14, 2013

hey thnx for all the positive response you people is the reason why i like making god of war videos too much fun

http://www.youtube.com/user/leozhontai?feature=mhee
Message 7 of 30 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

Nice play. I'd like to learn how to use lance properly.

I'm starting to like it, but you get on the bad end of lag and you're toast.  You rely on your specials and when a server gets particularly bad, you'll see your L1+T  start hitting where people were rather than where you want it to hit (which is where they currently are).   L1+S launches, but again, if you're in a bad lag match then people pass right through it and you have to start sort of spraying all around them trying to hit where the game says they're going to be instead of where you see them.

Since you don't have the easy combos of most swords, it gets tricky.  Otherwise, it's nice to throw those heals around (L1+T) and boost some enemies into the air and give your teammates a breather.   One of my 2v2 Team Favor matches, the other team didn't get a single brutal kill on my teammate while I was in grapple range and/or healing range.  It was pretty great. Heh.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 8 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Epic battle man! Whooped that a$$ proper. I feel you on the 2 vs 1, happens to me quite a bit for some reason on esp on 4 vs 4. I've had the lovely pleasure of 3 vs 1 and 4 vs 1 as well.

Message 9 of 30 (356 Views)
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Its fun showing 2 players getting kill hungry and aggressive who think they have an easy victory coming, the error in having such foolish thoughts! Atleast on 1 occasion i have had the pleasure of making the other team (rage)quit when they could not get a single kill on me, and both players were coming at me with the 'Rage Of The Noobs-mode'. Good video. If you were wearing Battle Armor Of Poseidon, i think you would have survived better, but i understand if you were just leveling your gear, cannot expect the unexpected.

Oh, almost forgot, extra respect for having an objective score of only 50!! (I know, probably hard to hoard chests when 2 people are on your necks, but still).

Message 10 of 30 (293 Views)
0 Likes