Apr 27 2013
By: KillaCam7I3 Splicer 47 posts

1st Day On Multiplayer...This Game Really SUCKS

[ Edited ]
7 replies 362 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

a lot of time without me even noticing. I was having a blast. It kind of reminds me of power stone. I can't understand why people complain so much. But, now that I think of it, that's how it is on most game forums. It usually attracts excessive complaining. I just hope they add some new maps.

I find it odd that I'm running into people with mics. PSN is usually quiet. 

Message 1 of 8 (362 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: 1st Day On Multiplayer...This Game Really SUCKS

Apr 27, 2013

lol

I don't know if I am glad I read further into this or embarrassed for being curious as to what the next complaint issued toward this game is. I am a GoW:A apologist Smiley Tongue

Yeah I agree...complaints should be issued but the amount of complaining has far exceeded the actual problems in this game and makes it appear more broken than it actually is. Don't get me wrong, game needs some tuning, but it's not nearly unplayable. Usually.

Message 2 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Apr 27, 2013
The truth is that when it gives You satisfaction than screw all the bugs. of course i nearly break my pad at some point of the day but most of time i own. maybe thats why so much complins Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Yeah... There are bugs-- but honestly.. I don't care-- like the game too much.. so-- Unless they don't fix the one really major multi god bug-- I'll be playing this till a GoW comes out for Ps4.. and if it doesn't have Multiplayer on it.. i'll still be playing ascensions MP at that point too after I master that SP for GoW 4 or whatever they come out with!

Message 4 of 8 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

KillaCam7I3 wrote:

a lot of time without me even noticing. I was having a blast. It kind of reminds me of power stone. I can't understand why people complain so much. But, now that I think of it, that's how it is on most game forums. It usually attracts excessive complaining. I just hope they add some new maps.

Haha... nice bait and switch there. For a sec, I was like "great... another one of those threads" Smiley Very Happy.

Yup, every game forum is going to have its fair share of complaint threads. I personally like the MP format they've introduced here with Ascension. I can only imagine what it's going to be like for the next Batman Arkham game (did you guys hear? they're adding MP to that too; i'm sure ppl are already preparing their hate mail lol).

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 5 of 8 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Somebody give KillaCam a medal Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Most of the complaints come from noobs or those who arent familiar with how technology works. No offense to anyone. This is just like how games like cod has a split community where one praises it and the other criticizes how the game plays.
Message 7 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Apr 27, 2013

KillaCam7I3 wrote:

I complain a lot but at least is about issues that needs to be fixed but you don't have to worry anymore, I selling everything on ebay including my console, I really hate Xbox controller but I'm considering buying one now.

Message 8 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Likes