Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

It would explain so much if d1v4d was a girl Smiley Wink


Enlighten me, Mr. DelSol Smiley Wink


Maybe next time, Miss d1v4d Smiley Wink

Message 91 of 5,930 (4,211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

It would explain so much if d1v4d was a girl Smiley Wink


Enlighten me, Mr. DelSol Smiley Wink


Maybe next time, Miss d1v4d Smiley Wink


You crack me up, you know that? Let's be brothers forever.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 92 of 5,930 (4,209 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

This is amusing. Continue!

GMG is right, btw. 

And I agree with the voice thing.


so...you are a guy?

Message 93 of 5,930 (4,208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I'm always thinking...maybe a little too much from time to time haha.  Other times not enough Smiley Tongue 


What Does Mr. Goldhawk1 Think About Most Often ?

 

I Would Love To Know .Lol

 

Maybe Too Much Nudie Material ? ; )


haha I might get banned if I answered that question stripes.  Smiley Tongue

 

I know what Mr. Stripes thinks about!  

Message 94 of 5,930 (4,206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

This is amusing. Continue!

GMG is right, btw. 

And I agree with the voice thing.


so...you are a guy?


Sorry to dissapoint. You can visit the site and see women Smiley Wink Just ask Stripes. But seriously, if you wish. Now I feel bad.

OH YEAH, Thanks for that vid Stripes, I would've never of guessed she was Canadian...

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 95 of 5,930 (4,205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Now hug Smiley Wink

To Be Honest d1v4d I Thought You Were A Lady Gamer At First .Lol

You Just Had The Avatar Going And The Team Banner Having Ladies I Just Assume You Know ? .Laughs

 

But Now I Know Better, You Just Respect Ladies A Lot .

 

You Admire Their "Silent" Beauty .

 

I Have Learned So Much From You d1v4d !

 

Thank You ! : )

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 96 of 5,930 (4,203 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013
woah woah woah, stripes is distributing pictures and videos and he hasn't hit up good old erebus? tsk tsk.
Message 97 of 5,930 (4,199 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
Now hug Smiley Wink

To Be Honest d1v4d I Thought You Were A Lady Gamer At First .Lol

You Just Had The Avatar Going And The Team Banner Having Ladies I Just Assume You Know ? .Laughs

 

But Now I Know Better, You Just Respect Ladies A Lot .

 

You Admire Their "Silent" Beauty .

 

I Have Learned So Much From You d1v4d !

 

Thank You ! : )


My avatar is from Warriors Orochi, she signifies Evil, pretty much.

More than you think bud Smiley Happy

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 98 of 5,930 (4,199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
woah woah woah, stripes is distributing pictures and videos and he hasn't hit up good old erebus? tsk tsk.

Maybe he has something in store for you Smiley Wink

Right Stripes Smiley Very Happy

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 99 of 5,930 (4,197 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Σκιά

Feb 11, 2013
he better be spreadin the love lol.
Message 100 of 5,930 (4,194 Views)