May 06 2013
By: seattlelite Hekseville Citizen 403 posts

"Last Of Us" demo isn't available the 7th per flyer in "GOW: Ascension" Collector's Edition.

4 replies 339 views Edited May 6, 2013

Apparently the demo has been delayed until May 31, only two-weeks shy of the game being released on the 14th of June. I've anxiously been awaiting this date only to learn today that the demo is delayed. What a bummer. Do you think early demo releases help game sales at launch? 

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Re: "Last Of Us" demo isn't available the 7th per flyer in "GOW: Ascension" Coll

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

When im 100% sure im gonna get a game it doesnt matter to me. I think it all depends on the dev. Since TLOU is being made by ND we know that we are gonna get a good story, very good voice-acting, emmersive gameplay. Then again I didnt expect Ascension to be this terrible so i guess its always gonna have that question mark to it on whether or not its gonna be good.

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: "Last Of Us" demo isn't available the 7th per flyer in "GOW: Ascension" Coll

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013
**bleep**. How many disappointments can be in one game?
Message 3 of 5 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 7, 2013

How do you know you're going to get a good story from ND? Crash & Uncharted have terrible stories, only Jak and Daxter was awesome in that department. Voice-acting will be great as usual, gameplay will be acceptable but not 'immersive' or anything special like all ND games. ND aren't very consistent developers, since 1989 they only made 1 game (UC3) that averaged around 95%, SSM made 3 games (GoW1,2,3) that averaged around 95% in a row. Chances are TLoU will be disappointing, the hype and expectations are just too much for ND to meet or surpass.

God of War: Ascension wasn't terrible actually, it was sub-par like Uncharted 3.

It still had amazing visuals, great voice acting and fun, fluid and engaging gamelay. The story sucked, the pacing wasn''t great, some changes were for the worse but overall it is still a good game, a solid 8/10 in my book (the same as UC3).

Message 4 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 7, 2013

^Well that may be ur opinion, but to me I was never dissappointed on any of ND games, they were all fun and enjoyable. The Crash games that ND made were 10x better than the Crash games after them. Jak and Daxter games are also very fun and had a pretty good story. Uncharted had a very good story, weird how u didnt like it but its ur opinion. And most likely The Last of Us would never disappoint me.

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)