Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: ascension collectors edition cost?

Feb 4, 2013
I lucked out and got the GOW3 "Pandora's Box". I hope the Kratos Statue is still the 8" as advertised. If I could somehow upgrade to a bronze version, I would.

I'm drooling over the Kratos Controller too. **bleep**, regions specific releases!

Message 11 of 14 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 4, 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/God-of-War-Ascension-Collectors-Edition-PRE-ORDER-Brand-New-Factory-Sealed-/...

well this is just **bleep**

i just checked ebay and they are making such a large profit

like **bleep**??

Message 12 of 14 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I got collectors edition... not many games I do that on but few have earned a following from me to rival my past comic book collecting habits.

GoW is one as I own all the games plus remakes to this point just like Mass Effect.  I feel bad for anyone that got the Kingdoms of Amular super collectors edition since  maybe 15 years from now the stuff will be worth something given its the only game the company ever made but since it wasnt that great you will be hard pressed to find someone that actually wants to buy it.

Anyhow back to GoW... I think the extra  $20 is off set by the figure alone along with extra DLC items and frankly I look forward to using the spear from gamestop.

Message 13 of 14 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Jakob98 wrote:

The collectors edition costs 79.99. It includes the game , steel book, 6"statue(was 8",not sure why we lost two inches)dlc, and depending where you preorder various xp and dlc.

It was cold out when they were creating the model.  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14 (60 Views)
0 Likes