Mar 01 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

Zeus (God of War) VS Cole (InFamous)

16 replies 373 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

I think that this fight would last a verry long time. It will all go down to physical power and Zeus would win as far as physical power...BUT, Zeus is a never ending power source for Cole and Cole can draw from the power of Zeus and keep healing, heck maybie a punch from Zeus would feal good to Cole, what do you guys think?

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 17 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Re: Zeus (God of War) VS Cole (InFamous)

Mar 1, 2013
Unless Cole has Hope, he's toast.
Message 2 of 17 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Don't forget that Cole is a conduit, but Zeus is a God. He's immortal, Cole doesn't stack up. I love inFAMOUS but that fight would be over quickly.
Message 3 of 17 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Mar 1, 2013

.                                                                                                                                                                         R.I.P.

.                                                                                                                                                                Here lays Cole

.                                                                                                                                                    He was a$$ fu$%ed by Zeus

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 17 (341 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 1, 2013

The fight would last until you held L2 too late Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 17 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

lol Unicorn keeps moving you threads metl. I think its a hint to stop posting threads that are not God of War Multiplayer related Smiley Tongue but it could just be me.

Message 6 of 17 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Zeus would eat Cole for breakfast and $hit him out.

Message 7 of 17 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Carnie: >Hope
That only applies to Fear Zeus.

Mettle: >electric
Kessler was quite capable of killing us with such a thing. Why should this be different? And as for physical blows, come now. One can only jest so hard.

>feal
What?

Jose: >a God
>G
This again?
Message 8 of 17 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I think this would be an epic battle.

As for Zeus being immortal, I think the last few games have shown that the "gods" are not immortal, just powerful. Cole could win. But I agree, I think he would loose.

Its like trying to kill (excuse me on this reference but it is the only one I can think of) pikachu with electricity. It kind of won't work. (btw, I havn't played that game since I was in middle school.)
Message 9 of 17 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

I disagree bud, have you noticed that most if not all of the gods have been killed by relatives/and or other Gods? They are immortal,but not on the level of characters like Dr. Manhattan.

As far as the Battle goes this would end quickly,lets think for a second,Kratos needed a great deal of help to defeat Ares and even more to even Tango with the King of Olympus,I am sorry but Zeus  would probably pop his head with Telekenesis.

Message 10 of 17 (246 Views)
0 Likes