Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3380 posts

Re: You're ideas. Give them to me.

[ Edited ]
last month

Sorry for being a grammar meany lol i take my comment back.  Hard to think of anything they haven't already done in gow.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 31 of 34 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Porsche: An ellipsis is just three periods buddy ("..."). Don't hurt yourself now.
Message 32 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I know the difference Ace. I just wasn't aware this was a forum filled with **bleep** bag English teachers, so I didn't bother fixing it. And if you wouldn't waste your time giving me your ideas then why waste your time letting everyone know what a colossal **bleep** you are? Maybe next time just don't post at all.
Message 33 of 34 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5626 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Porshe: Now that's just mean.

Shiki: True enough.

Silver: You forgot the comma.

>filled with teachers
My good influence, at work. At least I addressed your topic beyond the title. Never got into foes though.

NOTE: If RotW is 'canon', the real Cerberus is dead (and was given Hydra blood properties).
Message 34 of 34 (38 Views)
0 Likes