Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: GamerTag50 Lombax Warrior 94 posts

Will the Collectors Edition...

5 replies 280 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

have limited quantity? I was just wondering this because Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition could still be bought at the Gamestop I got it from after release. There are other more pricey editions I would like to get this year, Metal Gear Rising Limited Edition and The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition. I only reserved $25 on Ascension Collectors Edition. Thanks to anyone who can tell me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Will the Collectors Edition...

Feb 16, 2013

Not sure to be honest some collectors editions are almost impossible to get,while others aren't. I guess it depends on how well it sells or how many are made. Sorry I guess this doesn't help.:smileysad:I still need to pay mine's off.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
408 posts

Feb 16, 2013

They won't be ever-flowing, but we do recommend you pre-order to guarantee it

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Feb 17, 2013
My local GS only had a handful left when I pre-ordered.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

it should be around for a couple of weeks

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Wow, had no idea the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition was still around, just checked amazon and could be purchased for about 40$, saw the Helghast Edition also on there for about 45$, that one is actually a really great deal, I found one at Fry's Electronics probably a year and a half ago, it was returned and cost 60$, I jumped on it right away, it was supposedly missing an item or 2, but was  pleasantly surprised to find that it had everything inside, the Helghast figure, the Helghast head, Artbook and of course the game and the super voucher. I believe the Infamous 2 Collector's edition is still available as well though that one isn't cheap. God of War 3 Ultimate Edition is also available, although its 10$ more expensive than when it launched and I bought it.

So all in all, I'd think it will still be available down the line, probably more expensive though.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes