Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Why No Female Warriors For Multiplayer?

Jan 15, 2013

Now I see what people are talking about... ughhhhhhhhhhh

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 21 of 39 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Now I see what people are talking about... ughhhhhhhhhhh

You were warned!

The worst part about it is he doesn't actually break any rules. He knows exactly what he is doing, and is good at getting to you.  He is the most effective forum warrior/troll/elitist I have ever seen.  I will give him his credit there as such.

I fell prey to him a little while ago and I try to avoid conversing with him directly.  He won't give up though. He's pretty relentless. I let him have his victories and just try to warn people ahead of time what they are getting into with him.

He game is always the same though. It's tired really.  He knows a lot about this game apparently, and thinks everyone needs to go to him for lessons. A little about english and grammar as well, he won't hesitate to pick apart any mistake no matter how minor. He takes his pride in what is to him, superior knowledge of all that is Kratos.

Good for him.  Everyone needs a vice.  At least he doesn't swear or speak vulgarity, which I can appreicate.  

It is always interesting to see how he translates posts in head and what he comes back with.  

Message 22 of 39 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Sure, females being slaughtered, cutted in half and beaten to death. That wont get any kind of hate from nobody.......
Message 23 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

I don't mind GodModeGOD that much, I rarely ever read what he posts. When I do read them, sometimes they are useless, and sometimes they're informative; so yeah, I guess. I wouldn't say he "gets to me", I just find him annoying at times. That's all. I don't like ignoring people on this Forum, I generally like and respect people here. 

Also, some people are much too sensitive. Gutting males, it's fine. Females!? Hell no! They are superior!

Please... it's not a big deal. 

Message 24 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Dave: >now I see
"Do you see?"

>what people are talking about
Tell me more.

>don't mind
And yet here we are.

>rarely ever read
Telling.

>sometimes this and that
Covering all your bases, I see.

>wouldn't say
I should hope not.

>find him annoying
You find help rendered to be as such? Curious.

>don't like ignoring
You shouldn't. It is a practice of the weak.

>much too sensitive
This I know too well. Thick skin is encouraged.

>they are superior
More equal than equal: http://www.youtube.com/user/manwomanmyth

>not a big deal
Same for race and other non-gameplay issues. The big deal is MP itself corrupting, perverting, etc. a franchise. What a pity.

Gears: >warned
What good would it do one against a force of nature?

>!
Mind the excitability.

>doesn't break any rules
More than I can say of some of the other party goers.

>implying trolling
Now, now.

>forum warrior
Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

>elitist
"Now we're talking." - M. Bison

>give credit
You should be quicker to recognize my claim as a vet among vets. It is rather plain to see in my work.

>fell prey
How dramatic. A Lifetime special, is it?

>directly
So instead you opt for the indirect. This too, however, is all-advised for one too weak for the direct route.

>relentless
You make it sound like a negative to have fortitude. Virtuous behavior make to seem malicious.

>let me
How generous (to play along with the terminology used).

>try to warn
>try
That is why you will fail. Do or do not. There is no "try". And to imply a user is as you claim is to defame them.

>any mistake
Hardly. You speak in absolutes. I advice against it.

>takes pride in knowledge pertinent to board discussion
Would you say that is a "personal foul"?

>needs a vice
>vice
Adorable.

>doesn't swear or speak vulgarity
I wouldn't go that far. Stick around. As for why you imagine that is a concern, do tell.

>appreiacate
Do I even have to say it when pointed out like this?

>always interesting
I get that a lot.

Ark: >won't
The sincerity of your statement is just too much for me.
Message 25 of 39 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Man, I'm liking that Godmodegod guy regardless.  Makes his points and makes'm good.

Anyhow, they've decided on no females.  I wish we had them myself but the work in modeling and animating them happens to be an absurd amount of work.    You don't just copy paste Armor and Weapons either.

And what about the cutscene's?  You can't just put a female model in the males place and everythings fine, it takes work, lots and lots of work.

Now, I'm believing they're going to have some more customization when the game comes out.  Default white guy  is a bit too white for me, they're Zeus white, ain't nobody that white in the GoD universe, close sure but, the Multiplayer guy is straight albino.

Message 26 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:

Man, I'm liking that Godmodegod guy regardless.  Makes his points and makes'm good.

Anyhow, they've decided on no females.  I wish we had them myself but the work in modeling and animating them happens to be an absurd amount of work.    You don't just copy paste Armor and Weapons either.

And what about the cutscene's?  You can't just put a female model in the males place and everythings fine, it takes work, lots and lots of work.

Now, I'm believing they're going to have some more customization when the game comes out.  Default white guy  is a bit too white for me, they're Zeus white, ain't nobody that white in the GoD universe, close sure but, the Multiplayer guy is straight albino.

Nobody said that it wouldn't be time consuming. We all want what's best for the game, which in this case, variety/customization seems to shine. Even if it's DLC, we'd all still appreciate. I know I would. Having a bald guy that everyone else has is just a bit too boring though.

Message 27 of 39 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I'll add it again here to spread the word.

If you really want Women in your God of War multiplayer, keep doing what you're doing and ask for it.

It's too much work before the game comes out, but DLC still exists, and if the demand is high you can expect it.  If not for DLC for a Sequel, the single player Champaign is already getting a drop in length, and perhaps quality, although I'd hope not, to compensate for the effort they're putting into Multiplayer.

If the fan's want something hard enough, they'll feel obliged to help us out.

So keep asking for it, create reason why you want it and shout out how thats what this Multiplayer needs.  It can always be improved.

Message 28 of 39 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Stalker: >liking
I'm a charmer.

>absurd amount of work
And yet many won't believe this line. They might sooner accept the talk of violence against women or that they just hate ugly girls (because that is what using the male rig would do to their forms).

>too white
Not terribly Greek, but then GoW is in some strange sort of pop culture fantasy version of Ancient Greece.

>keep asking for it
Won't happen for this entry. It is too late. They won't waste time on it at this point. A good thing too. SP has suffered enough.

If these boys want to play the little girl, they will have to harass Papy like Fresh did for months. Even then, they might have to wait for the next director for that to have any effect.

Maybe then they'll make a rig and animations so an Athena costume can be a possibility again.

>DLC still exists
They're not known for support down the line via patches or DLC. Planned ahead of time (cut out from the game before release). That sort of jazz.

>drop in length
You bet.

>perhaps quality
Assuredly. I can attest to this after my hands on time.

>if the fans want
Enough of them, sure. But MP wasn't made because of demand at all.

Dave: >nobody said
Lucas didn't care. He argued that the time and resources talk was just a cover/excuse. It wouldn't be that big of a deal. This is what was implied.

>want what's best for the game
And yet you don't champion the desire to see MP removed? Come now. It really ought to be separated from the main game as a DLC expansion mode. You want it so bad? Pay for it.

This whole thing has cost the core fans dearly. SP is compromised for a week of amusement for fair weather fans and casuals. Ridiculous.

>still concerned with appearance
Not enough of a special snowflake to suit you?
Message 29 of 39 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:

I'll add it again here to spread the word.

If you really want Women in your God of War multiplayer, keep doing what you're doing and ask for it.

It's too much work before the game comes out, but DLC still exists, and if the demand is high you can expect it.  If not for DLC for a Sequel, the single player Champaign is already getting a drop in length, and perhaps quality, although I'd hope not, to compensate for the effort they're putting into Multiplayer.

If the fan's want something hard enough, they'll feel obliged to help us out.

So keep asking for it, create reason why you want it and shout out how thats what this Multiplayer needs.  It can always be improved.

Oh, we will.

Message 30 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes