Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: Who intends to do challenge runs for this entry?

Apr 22, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyyik7OKhE&t=7m14s

~If you concede on the matter of competing in GoW knowledge, the logical next step is to educate on the matter

GodModeGOD

LOL. I have much better things to do in my life than educate myself on a videogame.

Ive grown tired of you and this petty banter. This discussion is over.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Apr 22, 2012

>LOL.

This is not a sentence and the expression is in poor taste even without CAPs.  The pretense of feigning laughter isn't desirable either.

>much better things

You say that now, chappie.

>Ive

The apostrophe is not the enemy.

>tired

You lack a fighter's spirit/will.  I've not even begun.

>over

Let us see the worth of your word, Gangsta.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 22, 2012

pwned!!!

knowing the story of God of War is one thing, but knowing the mythology it's based on is another. i prided myself on knowing this while platinuming all 5 releases (3 discs) on the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 22, 2012

also i'm highly amused at GMG and i would also like to know what's the challenge run abt.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Jun 22, 2012

>bumping an old thread

Such a very useful engine.

>pwned

My, my.  How out of season.

NOTE: Sentences begin with capitals.

>!

*glove slap*

Terrible.

>know the myth

All you need to know is that Nyx is tops and Athena is a saint, friend.

>the story

What about, chap?

>pride in Plats

>for GoW

>progression and joke trophies everywhere

Come now.  You can only jest so hard.

>double post

Fabulous.

NOTE: Most forums have an edit feature.  This one is no exception.

>amused at

>at

Awkward wording.

>not capitalizing "i"

What's all this?

>abt

Hmmm?

>the challenge run

>implying there is only one

You have much to learn.  Where would you like to begin?  Perhaps we should start with your run history for each title.  Plats imply each challenge is cleared along with Hard.  So that leaves the matter of VH for each of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9500 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Came to this thread thinking I could join the convo.  Read Op.  Have no idea wtf is going on.  

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Challenge runs, my boy.  You've now cleared VH on each entry, yes?  You're qualified for it.  I'm ready when you are.  This aside, Fresh seems to be happily harassing the GoW:A devs on Twitter.  Must be love.

~A thread for those who intend challenge run work with GoW:A specifically.  I've noted my (currently known) run intentions.  I seek to see if there are others like me among the PSU community.  My feeling is that there is not.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3952 posts

Jun 22, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

Challenge runs, my boy.  You've now cleared VH on each entry, yes?  You're qualified for it.  I'm ready when you are.  This aside, Fresh seems to be happily harassing the GoW:A devs on Twitter.  Must be love.

~A thread for those who intend challenge run work with GoW:A specifically.  I've noted my (currently known) run intentions.  I seek to see if there are others like me among the PSU community.  My feeling is that there is not.

it is not harassing or love. It is trying to pluck information out of the them LOL

If you are on Twitter than well you can add me if you like if you have a Twitter account? Interesting thread, too bad you will fail at your conquest!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Jun 23, 2012

>neither/nor

So you say.

>on Twitter

"On" does not imply I have an account.  I'm able to see them just fine without it.  Facebook is the one that forces one to generate an account even if it is...not quite an honest representation of oneself.  Or maybe, just use the account of another.  At any rate, I avoid social networking sites.

>fail at my conquest

>my conquest

That would be what exactly?  Converting the boards?  I'll get a student here and there regarding VH (I've had more than a few already *usually in private*).  Regarding those who take on challenge runs, there have been precious few.  But I already knew the score when I came here so many years ago.

Cleaning house (regarding the former array of 'vets' and 'regulars')?  Seems that much has been done already.  Look around.  Where are those fair weather fans now?

Or maybe you refer to the runs I denoted?  If only that, it is assured that I will do all that and more as with each and every other entry.  Betrayal being a cell phone game, it didn't exactly count beyond a playthrough. *non-canon too*

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Well if the game turns out to be the best one in the series and i actually buy it i might as well do. I remember in god of war 3 i did that painfull challenge run where i was playing on hard mode, while using Heras chalice (that slowly drains your life) and the apolo ( i think it was called like that) costume that only does half damage. It was satisfying managing to do it

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes