Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Re: Who has Pre-Ordered?

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Had the CE on pre-order at Amazon since June of last year Smiley Very Happy

Though I'm thinking of changing to GameStop soon for their exclusive stuff. For anyone who has pre ordered at GS, did you receive the double sided poster up front? Or do you pick that up with the game?

I remember the GameStop poster that came with God of War III was given to me as soon as I preordered so I'm assuming it's the same way with Ascension?

Message 51 of 95 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Pre-ordered the CE. Not sure if I'm over thinking this...

Jan 31, 2013

Wow a lot of folks ordering the CE!  I don't care so much for all the extras as I am not a collector.  I will say that the controller package is pretty sweet.

Message 52 of 95 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jan 31, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Though I'm thinking of changing to GameStop soon for their exclusive stuff. For anyone who has pre ordered at GS, did you receive the double sided poster up front? Or do you pick that up with the game?

I ordered at GS and didn't get it. I'm assuming they will hand it out upon release. That way SMS doesn't pay twice on shipping.

Message 53 of 95 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Jan 31, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Had the CE on pre-order at Amazon since June of last year Smiley Very Happy

I remember the GameStop poster that came with God of War III was given to me as soon as I preordered so I'm assuming it's the same way with Ascension?

I might do the same thing too, especially if Amazon doesn't have it's own exclusive as well.

Still strange how only Gamespot (King Leonidas) and Walmart (Blade of Judgement) have exclusive DLC right now... perhaps that will change?

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 54 of 95 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Feb 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I ordered at GS and didn't get it. I'm assuming they will hand it out upon release. That way SMS doesn't pay twice on shipping.

Okay, thanks for the reply.

And yeah, as soon as I saw the price for the CE, it was a no brainer. A much better deal than GoW3's Ultimate Edition!

Message 55 of 95 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 1, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Okay, thanks for the reply.

And yeah, as soon as I saw the price for the CE, it was a no brainer. A much better deal than GoW3's Ultimate Edition!

Agreed. I was very satisfied with what Ascension's CE included. Well done SSM.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 56 of 95 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I got mine right when I pre-ordered.

Message 57 of 95 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Feb 1, 2013

^ You mean the poster? Hmm...maybe you just have to specifically ask for it when you preorder.

Thanks for the reply! I'll change my pre-order to GS this weekend & give you guys an update about the poster.

Message 58 of 95 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Feb 1, 2013

lol I paid it off like a month ago the collectors one

Message 59 of 95 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah the poster. I didn't even ask for it though, the guy just gave it to me on the spot.
Message 60 of 95 (108 Views)
0 Likes