Splicer
50 posts

Re: What god will be your first choice?

Feb 5, 2013

Freak60135 :

"I'm DEFINITELY going DIRECTLY to THE GOD OF THE SEA.

He has all of the things, good magic, nice defense, and great attack."

How do you know that????

Message 51 of 143 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Cuz i Like you i will go and do this for you and you can then go and look it up i will teach you what you dont even know

theres a Place call Domicilium Deorum Olympos if you know so much about greeke then you know what that means smart one now let me teach you what you dont know

Theres What is call
Olympian Gods wish are What the Romans call Capitoline Gods
There names you should know smart one
But if you dont here i go

Zeus or Iuppiter yes Iuppiter smart ones Not Jupiter
Aphrodite or venus
Apollon or Apollo
Ares or Mars
Artemis or Diana
Athena or Minerva
Demeter or Ceres
Dionysos or Bacchus
Hephaistos or vulcanos
Hera or juno
hermes or Mercurius
Poseidon or neptunus

This right here are what we call Olympians Gods --Greek or Capitoline Gods Rome

You got all of that smart one yes now lest go deeper you know all this stuff oready right RightOK

Now we all know that Twelve TITANS yes
ok if you dont know here is there names

pay real close attention

Coius
Crius

then come

Cronos
Hyperion
Iapetus
Mnemosyne
Oceanus
Phoebe
Rhea
Tethys
Thea
themis

this where Greeke ones i dont even think you know Haft of thos guys and girl i tell you why Mr Wikki is call go learn what you talking about first and now i give you the Romans TITANS ready for it

Saturnus

Now i give you the greekes Lesser Titans o wait you did not know that o my god and you wanted to sound so smart here they go yes there where Lesser titans under that 12 mains titans smart one

there names here they go

Astraeus
Epimetheus
leto
metis
Prometheus

Rome have no lesser titans they only have one bad mother **bleep**er name saturnus
Ok now i know u a smart one so let me give you more smart one

Ok now this that i'm about to give you is what is Call Pre -olympian i dont know if you get what that means that means Pre titans and Olympians Gods get it now smart one

this one i 'm going to hit you whit Knowledge you know i'm going to go hard on this one so i can shut your moouth and all you wikki warriors for one and for all.

Chaos Greek god. A shapeless mass of matter and the oldest of the gods. Primal condition of the universe
Erebus Greek god of darkness. The dark void.
Gaia Latin form of her name Gaea Greek mother-goddess.
Nyx Greek goddess of night.
Paean Greek god of healing.
Styx Greek goddess of the river in the underworld.yea theres a goddess down there smart one
Thanatos Greek god. A personification of death.got it right Name thanatos he is older then that so call Olympias lest move on Smart one
Uranus Greek sky-god. yes I know this one hurt allot of Zeus fanboys but zeus is not the God of the sky is the God And king of Olympia a group of punks not a God move on
Now pre-capitoline rome gods

Tellus Roman mother-goddess.

And for thos who love Hades he is a lesser God on the real Greeke Mytho before it was all change or Rome Gods system was added to that greeke system there if you want to keep going and look more stupid let me know cuz i hit you whit faqs not wikki or from what i have hear or play in a **bleep** video game this all come from a Greeke And Roman Mytho professor not me or some punk on this forum thinking he know better Hes name is Dr Rami Rekola Yes get it a Dr Degree on Acient Rome and greeke mytho and history not you or me so for now plzz shut your mouth and dont even talk anymore about **bleep** you dont know

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 52 of 143 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5829 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I was really determined to get good with Zeus in the beta. I will continue this endeavor. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 143 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 5, 2013

This is right i only stated that poseidon was never the only god who was warshipped in greece and that the romans adopt the greek gods and not the other way around.

I have to admit i may be wrong on thanatos.

And its greek not greeke

enough off topic now

i think i will take ares first because i don't use much magic

Message 54 of 143 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Sorry you right on Greek English is my 3 Language thank for the help or correction And yes i will pick Ares my self cuz everyone will pick Poseidon or Hades and Zeus is real real easy to play us so it wont be hard to see Zeus us the new players god of choice sense it will be so easy to kill whit him Romans did Adopt The new Gods of Greek you know that Olympians but It was more of a we have this guys you have thos guys lets Put them together and see what we can come up whit at the end of that day they Took Poseidon down from Patron God Status and put Zeus over him and Took down all the Pre Olympians gods out Sense you wont need them Any more now that we have Hades we dont need Thanatos or Stynx And on Romans Gods System Neptune is not King he is 3 in line under there King wish is why Poseidon was put under Zeus but IN all truth Poseidon is the only real Patron God of Greek only God the use to be Worship on the Pre Olympians days cuz the other ones like i say where Gods you did not Pray to Greek Poeplo use to be afraid of saying Thanatos names cuZ he was the Death God or Death more of a being Not A God he had power to Even kill Gods only thing he cant kill was Time and water Wish is why he cant Reap Poseidon or Saturnus But then again Poseidon got pwn by kratos and so did thanatos lol in god of war kratos is the Marry sue of all Marry sues some how he can kill everything he want Even DEATH and i dont like how he pwn Ares and Poseidon Then again Mars use to be more of a bad **bleep** went he was THAT ROMAN GOD OF WAR MARS NOT A PUNK NAME ARES wish got put down on power in order for kratos to be the hero of the game But i like this game Ip so i dont really care lol
Message 55 of 143 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Hades is A Small god but pluto is not wish is why Hades was pick up on power and was made 2 in power under Zeus even know some say Poseidon is 2 on power he is not is hades now if we talking about Pre-olympians poseidons he is First and that only greek God but Olympians time he is 3 and hades is 2 Zeus is first cuz of Iuppiter Or what some call him Jupiter wish is that zeus of rome AND KING OF THE GODS WISH IS WHY Zeus was made king of the gods he is the weekes God out of that 3 if we go base on power it is Poseidon hades and zeus some time you can put Zeus over Hades and zeus can take 2 spot but thos 2 should never be more powerful then that Ruler of the sea and Earth shaker Patron God of Greece
Message 56 of 143 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
And remember this There was no Pluto Pluto or Hades use to be Worker of thanatos Death he was like hes Warden for the Underworld so Hades was call Ruler of the Underworld But never a God of Anything Till they made him Zeus Brother and turn him to a God but even to this day you can see he is allways call Ruler of that Underworld never God of the Underworld or God of that death Cuz he is not he is a lower being same for zeus and the other Olympians god this feal good went two people come and Put knowledge on the table
Message 57 of 143 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 5, 2013

@GodModeGOD

How do you know that Hades will be jack of all trades? 

I thought Ares would've been the go-to power house.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 58 of 143 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Div4d he is Ares is a Juggernaut all in your face **bleep** kicking face smashing hades we dont know what he is going to be about he my be a caster or more of a necro caster pets and stuff wish will have being freaking cool if it is but i dont think no one here know cuz no one here have play us hades so dont pay attention to what ever godmode talk about he know us much us you
Message 59 of 143 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I know he doesn't know more, I just want to know where he gets this info from.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 60 of 143 (122 Views)
0 Likes