I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: What god will be your first choice?

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Poseidon is my fav to he is the only god the have a Tan so a TAN MAKE HIMGOOD ON MY BOOK but then again i oready know every body and there mom will pick him not cuz he is the COOLES god and for thos who dont Know Greeke Mytho Poseidon was a pre-Olympian God if you dont know what that mean it mean the he was Worship Before Zeu or hades or any of that other gods came to be only god of that greeke was POSEIDON GOD OF THE SEAS AND THE EARTH SHAKER Then down that road they gave him 2 brothers zeu and hades and made zeu the god of thunder and hades the god of the underworld But POSEIDON WAS PRE-OLYMPIA there where no Olympian Gods went he was Around only him by him self closes thing to the God of Abraham or God of Christians 1 God not many so if Anything Poseidon is the God Christians and jew's and Islam call God

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 21 of 143 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

and for thos of you who dont understand Pre Olympian mean before the greeke starred thinking like Romans ones they Starred thinking like Romans they needed more gods zeu is a Roman god same for hades there real names are Pluto and Jupiter You see Romans had like 15 God's the greeke People only HAD one cuz that all you need went you Have water all around you and thats Poseidon THE GOD OF THAT SEA AND EARTH SHAKER then came romans pre cesar Romans whit there Pluto--hades and Jupiter--Zeu

Message 22 of 143 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Hades is my favorite because I am a devil worshiper.

Message 23 of 143 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 3, 2013
well hades is not the devil he is the Ruler of the Underworld not Satan so i think you my want to pick another god or play another game
Message 24 of 143 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 3, 2013

"Hades is my favorite because I am a devil worshiper."

Try Thantos: the god of death and one of the antagonists of God of War: Ghost of Sparta. He still isnt satan, but i would venture to say that he's probably a bit closer than Hades is.

Message 25 of 143 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I hope Hades is support or something. Too many people are leaning towards him because "he looks cool".

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 26 of 143 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 3, 2013
no he is not Thanos is more like hello Death and satan is not Death not even on any of the new religions satan is satan Thanatos is to much of a bad **bleep** to be here he is the only enemy kratos needed the help of hes brother deimos in order to take on
Message 27 of 143 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 3, 2013

still going on with the thanatos is god debate what about the prim ordials now they are gods . Smiley Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 143 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5791 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I'll go with Athena. Her champion is the best.

Davie Boy: >support
He isn't. That's Poseidon. Hades is the jack of all, master of none. Casuals should eat it up.

Gally: Mind the Heresy.

>Thanatos
Weakling in Myth and in GoW. Kratos just lacked a good tool. Against Persephone he had the GoZ. Against Ares he had the BotG. Against Zeus he had the BoO and even 'Hope'. Against the Fates he used the environment (their own tools). Small timers like Helios, Hermes, etc. got chumped out. Athena was taken down by the BoO. Thanatos lost to regular Blades and a spear/shield combo without any divine background. The only thing that helps his case is Thera's Bane being used (original character *Titan*). Hera got choked out.

Ares got taken out with the strongest in-game weapon. Zeus with the strongest cutscene tools. Thanatos got some side-story non-sense. He has my pity for the way he went down. Same as the made-up daughter.

NOTE: Persephone was taken out with not just he GoZ, but Helios' Shield (so you can say he had divine aid along with a super weapon). Ares was technically assaulted with a weapon used by Artemis to kill a Titan as well.

AJ: >Thanatos
He's not the same sort of deity. Just like Charon. He's a daemon (nature spirit).

>Primordials
Most of them are not anthropomorphic or sentient. They don't give a s*** about the lower world or what happens there. They don't need worship. Gaia was supposed to be one of them, but they lowered her to 'Titan' level.

Nyx is the only one among the primordials which exercises sentience and a human form. She is the "vanquisher of gods and men". Mother of Thanatos, Charon, Hypnos *the twin brother of death*, Nemesis, Furies, etc. Her children were all terrible. But that depends on the version of the myth you take into account. Furies came from the castration of Ouronus by Chronos in another telling.

GoW cites them as cast-off of the Primordials in a made-up war between them. What would that be called? The "Protogenoiomachy" as with the "Titanomachy" and "Gigantomachy"?

Going back to Nyx, she is the only one feared by Zeus save for the oracle's warning about a son that would surpass him (curse of his line). When he chased Hypnos (again, twin of Thanatos), he gave it up when drawing too near the mother. You don't mess with night. She is the mother of dread, but not the worst beast (Typhon). Typhon lost to Zeus in the end. Nyx remains beyond him.
Message 29 of 143 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Jesus Christ, You guys are **bleep**. I was joking, I'm not a devil worshipper. Hades has always been my favorite. I usually use a screen name "ChampionOFHades" for forums. Hades has always been my favorite god in the GOd Of War franchise. My play style fits more aligned with Ares. I play as a predator with high Attack/Defense. But I will make myself a successful Hades Warrior. You guys should lighten up, seriously. It's a game. 

Message 30 of 143 (188 Views)
0 Likes