Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 143 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5387 posts

Re: What god will be your first choice?

Feb 15, 2013
GOW: >during Titanomachy
ALL the mortals were dead (from the Golden Age). The Silver age weren't yet made (they get killed too). Bronze Age gets made later on.

>not to GMG
Yeah, maybe.

>could happen in GoWIII
What mortal would side with what they were raised to believe were evil deities that their gods cast down? Why so quickly would champions (heroes) turn villainous? Kratos needed MANY years to do as much and he didn't do it to serve them (as these boys would be).

JK: >means
They can't keep their story straight for him.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 143 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Mine will definetly be poseidon , ive always been like a tank or a brute style when it came mmos' and games like WoW so ive decided i'll be more of a support class this time round and i also quite like the look of the guy that was in the evil ways trailer.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 143 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I will choose Poseidon for the same reason but I'm worry because It will be a support class and that make me think Poseidon magic will be for partner and not for beat enemies...I hoping to have Wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 143 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Correction,I'm worry about Poseidon magic if that magics It's ONLY for partner and if there no magics for beat enemies.

Hum there a video who talk about Poseidon magic (from 2:09 until 2:25),somebody can tell me what he say exactly during this lapse of time please??

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 143 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 143 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Going to have both posiedon and Areas

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 143 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 19, 2013

thought about that last night..haha. im either going with Posiden or Hades first, then ill go back to Ares since that's who i used the most in the beta.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 143 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

yeah thats my concern , that although he would be a strong support he would be terrible on his own even though hes like the second most powerfull god in greek mythology , would make playing favor of the gods pointless because he wouldnt be able to compete with ares or zeus.

EDIT: oh i just watched this PAX video where todd papy goes into a little bit of depth about aligning with poseidon , hes gonna be more of a defencive character with spells that can like protect and heal other players and  , hopefully these spells work on yourself too lol but it seems poseidon players coule play a pivetol in team favor of the gods and especialy in CTF , not sure what our fate would be in FFA favor of the gods though :L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfnvLVL-2g&t=2m4s  heres the video ive linked the time so todd starts talking about poseidon , sounds kinda cool if im honest

Btw i notices your forum name , so im not the only Monster hunter fan on here then :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 143 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Hum It's not so sure Poseidon is so pointless in ffa. Because if we thinking a little more,Poseidon magic will offer protect, so that make me think Poseidon magic protect will permit to beat our enemies with our magic protection during enemies try to beat us but will give us no damage during magic protection. Secondly there a video who Todd Papy talk about Poseidon too, and he say a thing about "freeze ",so Poseidon magic could immobilize enemies and we could beat them again when enemies has immobilize. This is the video-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5k4BCI-JP0 

He talk about freeze from 4:25

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 143 (151 Views)
0 Likes