Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: What god will be your first choice?

Feb 4, 2013
True. She's just a piece of **bleep**.

Hades, I think will be a threat in MP with the right set up.

Message 41 of 143 (269 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 4, 2013
godmode you taken this to deep and on REAL GREEKE MYTHO I MEAN REAL MYTHO THANATOS AND HES BROTHER HYPNOS AND MOTHER NYX FATHER EREBES where the first Real gods of Greek ones the Greek and the acien Romans got together they went and made Gods like Zeus hades and stuff in order to put some of there gods Jupiter--zeus Pluto---hades and Neptune --Poseidon only deafrent whit the last brother Poseidon is that he was Pre--Olympian He use to be the only God the Greek use to Worship cuz they did not Worship Nyx/erebes and thanatos /hypnos thos God where not worship they where fear But yea Poseidon is that only god that was on the times Before the Olympians Gods thos other Gods where added ones again ones the Romans Open up trade whit Greek

So
A no thanatos is not a week God he was the only Real god him and hes twin Brother Hypnos where The God of Death

Hes mother and Father nyx/ereb where Night and Darkness They where not worship but where the first Gods of that greek or greece then Poseidon came around the God of the sea and the earth shaker he is the only God On that time that use to be worship cuz greek use to have wather all around them and they where fishers so there main and only God was Poseidon the other gods i name where Death/night and darkness you dont worships thos guys Will all come and take your soul is like theres not a single person alive now that can say to you hey there i worship death but back on point I will go whit Zeus or Ares I WANTED TO GO WHIT POSEIDON THE ONLY TAN SKIN GOD OF OLYMPIA but he is going to have a line of mother **bleep**ers playing him online same for hades
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 42 of 143 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Yeah,my bad...I was sleepy while I posting. I guess Hades is a good choice...if only he didn't remind me of a horror character from a film series,and Heracles is a god in Greek mythology,but not in the Hollywood inspired God Of War universe...so yeah your right. LOL. I'm just being a clown.

Message 43 of 143 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Im feeling Hades fo sho! lol Its kind of ironic, pledging allegiance to the god of death in order to save ur life.
Message 44 of 143 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Hippy: >will be a threat
>with the right set-up
The latter implies the former.

Gally: >real mythology Thanatos
Yeah, he was an errand boy like Hypnos.

>first real gods
Thanatos is not a proper god. He's a daemon. Nyx is a primordial deity. Zeus is an Olympian. To note it, 'titans' really weren't that different from the Olympians.

>Romans
They changed things such that Ares wasn't a joke. As for Zeus not being chief, there is more talk of old female deities than Death ever being among their favored (for worship).

>did not worship
Hades didn't really get much of that either. Things associated with the Underworld rarely did. Scared them too much.

>only one before the established Pantheon
As noted, female deities were also evidenced as older and with more notable roles. History channel loves chatting up about all that.

>not a weak god
He was unworthy of being called a god. More a nature spirit. His station sounds neat, but isn't so glorious as gloomy. As with Hades. Often he and his twin were just depicted as little boys in the arms of their mother.

>were not worshiped
Sort of like other 'dread' beings. One might see occasional cult activity for this lot though.

>tan skin
This again? He wasn't tan at all in GoW. I don't recall them having changed that.

Apollyon: >horror character
Better than being a 'demon' (Satanic as he was in GoW1).

>is a god
Half of him became one. The other half went to Elysium.

Bobo: Hades isn't a god of death. Thanatos is. Hades just rules over the realm of the dead (most of it).
Message 45 of 143 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Galibis sorry but you are wrong dude.

In real greek mythology Thanatos was a daemon not a god. Also the development of the olympian pantheon has nothing to do with Rome, simply because it was established long bevore the founding of rome and because the heavy greek influence in rome they had a pantheon with similar or same gods as the greek ones.

Your are right that posseidon was warshipped before in some parts of greece like many others who later became part of the olympian pantheon.

I have to admit that the development of the greek mythology is very complicated if you want to understand it you have to look at least into the cycladic, minoan, thracian and mycenean civilization. I lack on knowledge there, so i can't go to deep into this.

And why its important to you if a god has a tan skin or not?

Message 46 of 143 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

I'm DEFINITELY going DIRECTLY to THE GOD OF THE SEA.

He has all of the things, good magic, nice defense, and great attack.

A well rounded God in my opinion.

PLUS his armor is BOSS.

OH, and it's every kid's job to give the world a reason to dance.

~Kid President

Just like that dude Journey said, "Don't stop believing, unless your dream is stupid.".               '_'

Message 47 of 143 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
no and no thanatos was a God the was not worship in mytho greeke times there where no freaking demons only Gods you guys need to get off wikki if all you guys are going to do is go to wikki for info dont even post it here cuz is Bull Shyt In the days of the Greek and greece there where No demons only Good Gods and Evil Gods godmode one more time get off the fake God of war Bs History where it make no sense theres no Demons on Greek Mytho any freaking teacher of Hystory will tell you the same thing Is like saying hades is a demon cuz he leave on the underworld no there where NO DEMONS only Gods and Olimpians where not Gods they where The Deathless ones they where beings who came out of chaos beings whit the titan blood in them wish is why they are Inmmortals thes all they are the pre Olympian God's now that i know all your Info come from a game where Chaos the Serpen God is what allot of people call now the Big Bang and out of it came Nyx and Erebe Night and Darkness and out of Night and darkness came Death and sleep Thanatos and Hypnos and out of thos came what you call Reapers they Death Thanatos Son's and Dauthers Then came the Titans and from that titans the Olympians nothing more then Inmortals punks whit weapons that where made for them to give them power over the elements of earth So for god sake plzz get off wikki and go read a **bleep** book and then come back to me whit **bleep** that is not made up and guess what There where a time on Greeke Mytho where Poseidon was not a Olympian he was a Pre-Olympian God he was on the time's of Death night darksness sleep and chaost he was Ruler of the seas and that earth shaker they took him from Pre -Olympians days and add him to Olympians times in order to make Jupiter ---Zeus the King of that gods On Romans Mytho the god of the sea neptune is not a Pre Anything he is under jupiter so they turn Poseidon to a brother to Zeus and under Zeus cuz guess what Neptune is brother to jupiter and pluto and he is under Jupiter and they all brothers But if you do more then come in here talking shyt that make no sense and thinking you smarth went all your info come from wikki you will see

A) thanatos Nyx Ereb Hypnos and there Chreator Chaost where the only real Gods and there was a Time went it use to be like this Chaos Son's and dauthers of chaost Nyxt and ereb Sons of Nyx and ereb Death and Sleep Thanatos and Hypnos then here it come take this and learn Poseidon God of the seas and earth shaker then under thos Thanatos Sons and dauthers wish he created Only one in there that was worship was Poseidon cuz Everyone was Afraid of saying Thanatos name cuz he my come and take there souls So hes name was never say same for Nyx ereebe and hypnos even know Hypnos was a more nicer God cuz he will only come on your sleep now that i'm done i hope you can read what i have say dont ever come and give me your Wikki Bull **bleep**
Message 48 of 143 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 5, 2013
and yes you are right gump thank god on poseidon but wrong on everything that came before you say hes name and afther you say hes name yes Greekes Olympians gods where older but ones that Roman Empire Open trade rout's whit that greeke they took over that greeke cuz that greeke went from warriors to fishers and merchant's ones that Romans and went i say Rome i hope you guys Understand i mean Acient Rome Rome before Cesar Olympians are nothing more then Romans Gods Re name only real good of greeke in there is Poseidon cuz he is that only god the is Talk and worship on the time's of Nyx erebe thanatos and Hypnos no other god use to be on there times wish is why they call Pre Olympian Gods then again it make no much sense i should have not have to be in here talking about it Greeke is a island so there patron and only God was Poseidon now why will they talk about thanatos and hes brother mother and father went thos Gods are freaking Gods you did not want to talk about wish is why theres little record about them but they where there cuz allot of cults did follow them yea is crazy but they did follow them and acient acient greeke use to talk about them before they turn to merchants before they turn Poseidon there God and then afther that came rome and added there Gods to the Greeke Belive system not by force but by Opening up Trade Routs whit them and telling them hey we know about Poseidon--Neptun but did you know he have brothers and thes all it took for them to add zeus hades and **bleep** in to the greeke Mytho
Message 49 of 143 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Dude most of the things you say are just wrong. I dont want to educate you in greek history and mythology but i had to point out that several things in your posting arent right.

But if you think you are right please show me some sources, tell me what books did you read.

Message 50 of 143 (178 Views)
0 Likes