Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Re: What about Sex Mini Games? (may contain XXX Pictures)

Jun 19, 2012

Nudity is only perceive as being wrong because of cultural conditioning. Most due to religious Zealots. If you raise your family in a nude upbringing. Your children will not find it offensive as someone who is told that nudity is shameful and you are a sinner blah blah blah.

Your comment about gore on/gore off, nudity on/off. That is just rediculous. It says right on the box that the game has nudity and violence and is rated Mature. It is up to the parent to read that and be concern about their children upbringing. That will take too much time to implement. You will have statues that are nude, nude harpies most likely. You are talking about Greek Mythology here and sex and violence was prevalent in the litature.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 11 of 12 (1,820 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Re: What about Sex Mini Games? (may contain XXX Pictures)

Jun 19, 2012

>various

I'm positively thrilled to have your insights.

>is rididiculous

I believe I already noted as much, Fresh.  Do keep up.

>up to the parent

You imply much with this statement.  That the underage cannot acquire the games, that those old enough do not fret over it still (as demonstrated by others), etc.

>take too much time

Again, I'd already said as much.  You should have gleamed this.  It is almost as big a waste as wanting a female model with every animation made specially for it just so some fellows can cross-dress.

>talking about Greek Myth

Which, like GoW, I no doubt know better than yourself.  The only input you need give is run history so that we can begin challenge runs.

Message 12 of 12 (1,820 Views)
0 Likes