Feb 04 2013
By: Gamewiz_25 Lombax Warrior 223 posts

Ur must have COSTUMES???

22 replies 353 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

What ones do u think that should definitley be in the game??? mine are God Armor GoW2, Fear Kratos GoW3, Deimos Brother, GoW ghost of sparta and maybe Hydra Armor GoW2, Faded dark green Armor called just ghost of sparta. NO STUPID SILLY COSTUMES from the first GoW or chains of olympus.

Message 1 of 23 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: Ur must have COSTUMES???

Feb 4, 2013
4 single player
Message 2 of 23 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I want to see the goddess of war costume they cut from Ghost of Sparta

Also at least one God costume. Like Athena And Hercules from GoW2 and Apollo from GoW3 (maybe young Zeus from that GoW2 cinematic?)

And general Kratos with regular skin
Message 3 of 23 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I still like the silly costumes Smiley Very Happy

Bring back the Dairy Bas***d

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 4 of 23 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Deimos skin for SP or MP or both would be nice!
Message 5 of 23 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I doubt it 4 multiplayer though be nice but
Message 6 of 23 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I don't know how that would work being nude from the concept art they would have to completely design her cause of the nude as much as I would like them to put a naked female costume in NOTE I'm a guy I just think it would maybe be to offensive to other women. Maybe they can put in Athena GoW2. I was going to put up that goddess of war concept art on here but don't want to get banned with it being nude

Message 7 of 23 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I'm a little confused with Morpheus' armor. Doesn't seem too "Shady" to me, but I'm sure SSM have their reasons.

I'm curious about Artemis' armor, however.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 23 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5831 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Gamewiz: >God Armor
Even with porting of parts from GoWIII's model, that's a lot of work.  Worth it though.  Even if as paid DLC.

>Fear Kratos
Easy port.  Not worth being paid DLC.

>Deimos
Easy port.  Good will gesture as free DLC.

>GoS
That's just the default costume of this game with bandages and tattered clothes.  Simple edits can realize this.  Good as an unlockable (free DLC).

>Hydra Armor
That's a mess of work to bring back.  Paid DLC tier.  Would be nice though.  Personally, I'd rather have a direct spoof of Shao Kahn's appearance from early MK entries (they worked with the Netherrealm boys, so they should be on good terms).  Complete it with s*** talking taunts and poses, make our shoulder charge deal 50 damage, have knockback, leave a green shadow effect, etc.  Make really all of our unarmed attacks far stronger.  Grabs too.  More stun build-up.  I don't know that there is a need for more rage.

>faded dark green armor
>Ghost of Sparta
What?

>no stupid silly costumes
They love joke costumes.  I don't.  Though there is room in my heart for mocking those requesting female characters in MP.  God of Drag, 'Queen' of Sparta, Tranny of War, etc.  This and a gimp suit Kratos (S&M with purple dildos for Blades).  Make a mockery of the overly serious, while still being offensive enough to amuse me.

>how they would
They wouldn't because of the rig.  A parody of Nariko and Bayonetta would be lovely IF they had a rig handy for females (they don't) *along with the animations all done up and such*.

Silver: >goddess of war
I'd rather have Athena.  The trouble with that and what you want would be the model.  Thus my joke suggestion being more possible.

>god costume
>Hercules
The now non-canon version from GoWII?  GoWIII's version is too large for our frame.

>Zeus
He would need to fit our rig.  Even young Zeus could be an issue.

>General Kratos
Gally would like it (dark skin).  I'd like it (historical and challenge run purposes).  You would like it.  It's a returning favorite of vets (GoWII used it for challenges and extreme EXP farming).  It's a simple pick.  Just take the default costume of this game and remove the ashes.  Bam!  You're done.  If not on disc as an unlockable, it should be free DLC (no real work to it).

GOW: >Dairy **bleep**
"No.  None of that.  Shame on you."

Same to Spud of War, Mime of War, etc.  At least Tycoonius was classy.  A monocle wearing 'Gent of War' would be acceptable though.

Lord: >or MP
Just SP.  MP only allows for armors and such.  Not skins.

Davie Boy: You talking about the MP armor version of it?  The SP version in GoWIII should be ported too.

---

All this said, GK was a simple change.  Another one would be porting the Dominus of GoWIII, changing the tattoo design to match the original concept and call it a day (a true Dominus).  Another take would be to use that costume and remove the ashes (Captain Kratos).  Two small changes for two costumes from a port.

Using the GoWIII default would allow a GoWII/GoWIII Kratos (Fallen god).  Even if that means a cosmetic only Golden Fleece (using Hermes Boots on it too would make it GoWIII specific).  At least having that would give a base for God Armor to  be built from (as the remnants on the costume are from said attire).

For the moment, I'm keeping my suggestions pretty tame and reasonable:

-Captain Kratos
-General Kratos (Fist of Ares)
-default (Ghost of Sparta)
-GoW1 (Champion of Athena/Slave of the gods)
-GoWII/GoWIII (Fallen god)

-Fear Kratos *I'm not a fan, but it's quick and easy*

-Dark Odyssey *small change on the port of a palette swap; again I don't like it, but it can make for another interesting case of stats if not looks*

-Hope Kratos *port of GoWIII Kratos with blue aura and 'god mode' stats*

NOTE: These are meant to be quick and easy to put into the game with little effort, resources spent, etc.

Much more so would be:

-God Armor

-Blue Kratos v2 (concept art)

Spoiler
Blue Kratos concept art

-Civilian Kratos *the one they dropped*

-300 *King Leonidas already draws the connection; GoS dabbled close to it*

-Shao Kahn *expanded already in Hydra Armor discussion*

-Historically accurate Spartan 'equal' *no ash, no tattoo, proper hair, realistic full armor, etc.*

Lots of ideas one could keep going with.  Doppleganger Kratos (from the infamous Clone War), an Undead Legionnaire version of Kratos, Death (god), Death (angel), Death (horsemen), War (horsemen), etc.  If cozy with the chaps of Netherrealm and their bosses; Predator, Jason, Freddy, etc.

Remembering to keep the costumes designed for the Kratos rig (fitting) is the primary issue aside from the amount of detail/work that would go into some cases. Thus mostly suggesting the simple cases that cover Kratos from throughout the timeline with lots of room to just port and make small changes while calling it something new (changing stats to make it more substantial).  It's cheap and effective.  I still don't expect this to be done.

Message 9 of 23 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 7, 2013

^ That art is bada**.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 10 of 23 (230 Views)