May 04 2013
By: Sweetbrandigirl Hekseville Citizen 265 posts

Trial of Archimedes

15 replies 230 views Edited May 4, 2013

OMG ! I need help I'm stuck at level one, I can get three of the serpents killed but by then my health is so low that one shot from one of those elcetric witches kills me dead....Anybody got any advice that will help me get back some health ????????? HELP PLEASE !!!!!

Message 1 of 16 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Trial of Archimedes

May 4, 2013

what difficulty are you playing on and what level are each of your elements/ blades at?  -- The ONLY way to get health back is to either use Hades element to kill things (very little health back per kill if Hard or Titan)  or to beat a level... when you kill the gorgons you will get a whole spell worth of magic back-- so I suggest using 3 spells before 3 gorgons die :-).. when the Lightning Sirens come out (hardest part IMO)  spam all your magic either Ares or Zeus.. Zeus worked best for me-- and just try to ring them out--- Hades magic is pretty good too---- Poseidon not so much unless you can completely freeze them (its been a while for me)... after beating level 1 you will regain some magic/ health for level 2... I hope this helps.  Its not that hard at all once you know ahead of time what is going to spawn and how many of them.

Message 2 of 16 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

May 4, 2013

Hi Grease Monkey sorry for not giving more details on my levels but I'm so tired from fighting with this stage of the game I can't think straight. Blades of Chaos fully upgraded, Hades blades fully upgraded Fire blades fully upgraded, blades of Zeus one level left to upgrade,  I haven't upgraded any of the special items so I can't make the green bubble. And I don't have enough red orbs points to upgrade any of them...Oh and I'm playing on normal. I heard there was a patch coming out is that out yet and if so where can I get it as this is Fu%$^ng ridiculous 

Message 3 of 16 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 4, 2013

It still baffles me how people are having issues with this even after the not needed patch. You are already playing the patched version.  This is a piece of cake. It isnt even a challenge.  Just use the orkos stone and the amulet every chance u get and keep blocking as much as u can. If u try to just outslug them u will lose. Either use the zeus or hades blades. The fire blade are pretty much useless.

Message 4 of 16 (211 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

May 4, 2013

Really ? This the patched version    ! Just what did they patch as I haven't seen any health chest or seen the game saving between levels so just what did  they change ? As for your advice you said use the stone and amulet as much as possible I know the stone is the green thing but what amulet are you talking about ? Is that my shadow Kranos ? I agree that the Hades  and Zeus blades are the best, but in the battles I've fought the magic in the fire blades seems to do more damage then the Hades blades as the gorgons just move out of the way when the arms start slapping around also you seem to get more hits out of the fire blades in close quarters.  However I do wish I had enough orbs to fully upgrade the Zeus Blades as I like those best. I'll keep trying I've looked a few videos of people who've gotten through this and they all say something different one says use "Magic Magic Magic " another says don't One says block & Parry the other says don't bother they says roll and keep moving, so I'm really not sure what plan of attack to take and I'd really be grateful for someone with more experience then I to help me figure out how to get passed this......God I'll be happy when Assassins Creed Black Flag comes out I so much prefer that to this kind of game.....LOL

Message 5 of 16 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Yea dont use the parry system. It is complete garbage. I was just kinda typing so the fire blades arent totally useless but i only used it for the R3 + L3. Yea im talking about ur shadow kratos he can be very helpful. I had everything maxed at that point so all i used mainly zeus and hades magic with maybe a little mix with the fire blades. There is already a thread of how to do this part as well.

Message 6 of 16 (195 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

May 4, 2013

Thanks grease monkey any chance you have the link to that threat, as I'm so tired of dying over and over for the last two days now. I need to finsh this game I've pre-ordered "The Last Of Us" and it comes out in a month so I just need to be done with this. 

Message 7 of 16 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 4, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsO30VgYNMs

The Army of Hades is very helpful.
Message 8 of 16 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

May 4, 2013

OMG this is crap I'm done with this game I can't even get passed level one, all these people who show videos saying how they beat it ALL have the Amulet fully upgraded and can suspend enemy's in a green bubble and wail on them but if you can't don't that your screwed as I am. The patch did NOTHING to change any of the battles. The only thing it did does is give you a small amount of health and some magic back BETWEEN levels, but that doesn't do anyone any good if they can't get passed level one. SSM needed to lose the sirens as fighting four Gorgons is more then enough in such a tight confined space. Also they should add a save feature between levels. It's a total moral killer and pure B/S that after you beaten one level and advance to the next level that you have to do level one all over if you get killed on a different level.

Message 9 of 16 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 5, 2013

Try using Ares magic to ring out the Sirens and then slow down one Gorgon while attacking the other.

Message 10 of 16 (150 Views)
0 Likes