First Son
3 posts

Re: Things that weren't fixed by Patch 1.03

Mar 24, 2013
This is so **bleep** stupid. You **bleep** are sitting here putting up **bleep** patches that don't have **bleep** to do with **bleep** when you could be FIXING MAJOR ISSUES. The **bleep** noobs and **bleep** who are **bleep** and crying about 'the trial of archemdis' being too **bleep** hard need to take a back seat. You guys seriously took the time to sit there and patch difficulty problems instead of making your first priority the steaming pile of horse **bleep** you call multiplayer. I have had this game since **bleep** march 15th and it is now the 24th. And I have yet to be able to connect to ONE SINGLE **bleep** MATCH. I have been playing the 1 player trial of the gods for 8 **bleep** days now cause i aimlessly sit in the lobby and watch as it finds players and kicks them out in any other game. Youre game is so flawed that wow look at me it led me to some **bleep** blog website where your buyers are **bleep** about the countless problems your **bleep** game has. I paid full retail price for this **bleep** and I paid retail price for every game since the first god of war and this is how you repay me and the millions of other die hard fans? By completely over looking the fact that 95% of your buyers are having MAJOR problems? And you guys are sitting there worried about people **bleep** that the game is too hard or some **bleep** claw scratching sounds are a second late?

Seriously SSM get your **bleep** together. Fix the **bleep** multiplayer before worrying about **bleep** sound issues man. What are your fans gonna miss more? The absence of the whole multiplayer mode or some **bleep** noise from a sword swing? God damnit fix this **bleep**. I beat the trial of Archimedes without the **bleep** patch and I bet I'm not the only one in the world who did. But you know what? Me along with thousands of other people have yet to connect to a multiplayer match. Something I was really looking forward to since you guys came up with the dumbest **bleep** prequel story ever made. But no your multiplayer mode won't even have a chance to redeem you cause it doesn't even **bleep** work. **bleep** you **bleep**
Message 11 of 16 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Those of us who are fans of God of War wouldn't mind it at all if the multiplayer completely disappeared from the franchise and had never shown up. A complete waste of programmer time and support time. The SP wouldn't be so full of issues if they didn't force the MP into this SINGLE PLAYER ONLY franchise.
Message 12 of 16 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Jdurg wrote:
Those of us who are fans of God of War wouldn't mind it at all if the multiplayer completely disappeared from the franchise and had never shown up. A complete waste of programmer time and support time. The SP wouldn't be so full of issues if they didn't force the MP into this SINGLE PLAYER ONLY franchise.

i agree. plus the level cap is too low and easy to obtain.

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 13 of 16 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Thank you Jdurg, you took the words right out of my mouth. Jumping up and down in mp is not my idea of God of War. There is more to online that mp SSM. There is co-op and working together against AI. Much more fun in my opinion than getting owned and owning others in mp.
Fantaisie Héroïque (morituri te salutant)
Nous ne sommes QUE trois, la rapière à la main
Fille d'Elfe et Guerrière, Adhar'ahna la Blonde
Gaëlan, demi-Orque aux trois-quarts Magicien
et MOI, l'Aventurière qui doit sauver le Monde
Message 14 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I like the idea they had for MP as it's fairly original but it should've been it's own game, not just some tacked on feature for GoW. The combination has had damaging effects on both. They're just screwing up left and right here. Not shipping things with the right/full content, DLC problems, grammatical errors, a lousy rage system, an unsubstantial story, horrible MP matchmaking, numerous glitches (minor and major) and the first 2 things that get patched are the Bros before Hos/Foes trophy and the difficulty of the ToA, which (albeit on easy) I beat on my first attempt drunk. Shows what lousy priorities they have. Especially since I'm not sure when (or even if) I'll ever get a PS4, this will probably be the last GoW I buy.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 15 of 16 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

>audio issues still not addressed
>just drops orbs for ToA
>fix doesn't actually attend to W1 being atrocious
Lovely.

>all other glitch problems with crashes and the like remain
Classy.

Ram: >parry

This should be fun.

>risk

Certainly.

>reward

And that would be?  It's weaker than all other entries while demanding more from the player.  Better timing lest you suffer easily punished recovery into stun lock by foes for an upgrade only ability set as a special.  What do you get in return for this, lad?  Do tell.  Your words.  I've noted many times what it does and does not do.

Message 16 of 16 (45 Views)
0 Likes