Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 24 2012
By: psychoticmantis Wastelander 609 posts

They shouldn't Kill the Megalops, they should set him free!

5 replies 281 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

No I'm not some animal lover(mythical creature lover), I just think it would be more interesting if your teams goal was to set the megalops free from his chains, so he could kill the other team, here's how it would go.

The match is played regularly the way it's played now, but when the spear of olympus comes down, it is used for going to different parts of the map and cutting his chains, this adds a real fear of being embarassed, and being owned, and gives players more to fight for.

At the end when the megalops is set free a cinematic comes up where he is rising from his prison and he squashes the losing team with his palms as they run in fear, almost in a Shadow of The Colossus type of way. He will not attack the winning team because they hold the dangerous spear of olympus, and he just walks away into the sunset like a giant RYU afterwards.

Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Re: They shouldn't Kill the Megalops, they should set him free!

Sep 24, 2012

Sorry was this thread suppose to be a joke? It would be like asking the developers to ask if Kratos can pull a Care Bear out of his loincloth and shoot out a rainbow to make the baddies into flowers.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Sep 24, 2012

If you want to dispute the quality of my suggestion atleast make a decent argument otherwise I can't respond...

Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I just find it curious that Champions of Poseidon would think it a great idea to kill Polyphemus. Odysseus scored so many 'favor points' with him that way. Worked out swimmingly.
Message 4 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 26, 2012

It feels like killing him is more rewarding as he is a special character. But that's just me, freeing him and seeing him kill the losing team feels kind of generic and it won't be as flashy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Sep 26, 2012

psychoticmantis wrote:

If you want to dispute the quality of my suggestion atleast make a decent argument otherwise I can't respond...

and yet.... you did?

Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes